Mika's Buzznet List

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: I think this list was put together based on the tracks Mika has mentioned as his favourites in interviews. However, as far as I know , he only mentioned Rihanna !s Umbrella as a good video, "not trying to be more than what the song is about"...etc, or sg like that.

I 'd be rather surprised if he really liked Rihanna as she sounds like Minnie Mouse. :thumbdown:

I liked that song alot... when it came out like 4 years ago.

Then they re-released it, and now it's overplayed.

I don't like Hey There Delilah

They throw you dead with it....same with Umbrella:thumbdown:

I do like Standing in the way of control though:biggrin2:

Exactly. It's EVERYWHERE.

Oh yes...hadn't considered that. It would get annoying.

One of the reasons I don't listen to public radio.:naughty:

why can't people love 'umbrella' ? cos it's so called "pop" ? if you love the song, will it be different that it is sung by Rhianna or Lovefoxx ?

i love umbrella and i love spice girls, i saved my pocket money for two months and bought their debut album when i was 13 ... i still watch wannabe on youtube now, i just love it, it's brilliant !!

and i think Shayne ward is not bad at all ... much better than Patrick Wolf !!!

i've been listening to "just like the rain" but im not that sad

i saw LICM occupies lots and lots slots on the shelves of HMV.

i bought one copy for my lady boss, she played it in her car and said: Mika is a passionate cute boy, very sunny, you should go the gigs !!

sunny ? it's been raining !!!!

why can't people love 'umbrella' ? cos it's so called "pop" ? if you love the song, will it be different that it is sung by Rhianna or Lovefoxx ?

i love umbrella and i love spice girls, i saved my pocket money for two months and bought their debut album when i was 13 ... i still watch wannabe on youtube now, i just love it, it's brilliant !!

*applauds Jackie*

Music is much too relative for one person to say what's good and bad. That's like saying one color is better than another.

*applauds Jackie*

Music is much too relative for one person to say what's good and bad. That's like saying one color is better than another.

*bowed*

i've got a friend back home asking what im listening to every mourning. i was listening to Downtown by Emma Bunton on Friday, then she said it's rubbish. I know that if it is sung by cocorosie, she would be like "Ooh, wicked, ooh, brilliant !" get away

why is everyone so rude about rihanna and the umberella song?! :sneaky2: get over it! it was a really successful song and i'm starting to think you guys are just jealous that she's doing better than mika. she's just making her own kind of music and it happens to catch on VERY well! just stop being so rude everybody...

why is everyone so rude about rihanna and the umberella song?! :sneaky2: get over it! it was a really successful song and i'm starting to think you guys are just jealous that she's doing better than mika. she's just making her own kind of music and it happens to catch on VERY well! just stop being so rude everybody...

Exactly my point. I like Rihanna and I'm not sure why so many people on here don't...but they are entitled to their opinions.

I don't mind if someone doesn't like the same music as me. It's when they start actively dissing it that annoys me. I don't like Beck, but I don't go around insulting him.

Exactly my point. I like Rihanna and I'm not sure why so many people on here don't...but they are entitled to their opinions.

I don't mind if someone doesn't like the same music as me. It's when they start actively dissing it that annoys me. I don't like Beck, but I don't go around insulting him.

i understand that someone might state there opinion but they shouldn't say it so rudely and they don't have to insult that song every single time they see it.. it's gotten really annoying for me :thumbdown:

sorry for being such a downer :wink2:

I love this thread with Mika's favourite:band: .

You did a bit of investigating :mf_rosetinted:

And guess what?

Mika and I would list the same best of 2007 ( except that I would write his name instead of Mattafix :tongue2:that I didn't know up to now, but it's quite good).

Well, He has a :thumb_yello: taste!...

I do sport on Groove Armanda everyday:biggrin2: !!!!!

Justice and Muse are amazing...

Plain White T's makes me :crybaby: with his beautiful song.

And Rihanna makes me crazy. You just want to dance.

But No worry Mika, you're still my favourite :huglove:...

I agree..:sneaky2:

I really like a few of her songs..especially Umbrella

I f**king hate Rihanna, and Umbrella. :biggrin2:

It's not because she's doing better then Mika. But it's just painfull for me to hear how commercial she is.

First, she's innocent, then she runs around your screen half naked. Then she perfoms with Fall out Boy and now she's doing dance tracks?

I'm sorry but I think she's just pathetic . :boxed:

they r not jealous, they are pretencious

your avatar is quite nice ...

i've only seen Rhihanna on tele, i think she looks fine half naked not sure about her voice though. If she wants to be 'commercial' hanging around tele or being super sexy, what's the point for her to stay a little girl ????

I used to like the Spice Girls when I was younger...

Stop right now, thank you very much:roftl:

I'm not rude about Rihanna, as a matter of fact I own one of her albums:blink: I just don't like umbrella and that has nothing to do with being jealous because she's doing better than Mika. Aren't we even allowed to not like a song without all these assumptions about jealousy coming up? I don't have to like every song do I?

And I have nothing against Rihanna at all, in fact I think she's a really sweet girl.:wink2: