Mika's Buzznet List

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not rude about Rihanna, as a matter of fact I own one of her albums:blink: I just don't like umbrella and that has nothing to do with being jealous because she's doing better than Mika. Aren't we even allowed to not like a song without all these assumptions about jealousy coming up? I don't have to like every song do I?

And I have nothing against Rihanna at all, in fact I think she's a really sweet girl.:wink2:

yes you're allowed to not like a song without being jealous and you have a right to your own opinion.. i think that's just me who's jealous of how well that song did..

i just want everyone to stop insulting other artists and their songs.. why not just talk about the songs you like and leave the negative crap out?

i wasn't talking about you by the way :naughty: i just saw some of the first comments and i was really fed up :thumbdown: i've probably ended up doing more harm than good

sorry everyone! i kinda made this thread a bad one :blush-anim-cl: that definitly wasn't my intent.

yes you're allowed to not like a song without being jealous and you have a right to your own opinion.. i think that's just me who's jealous of how well that song did..

i just want everyone to stop insulting other artists and their songs.. why not just talk about the songs you like and leave the negative crap out?

i wasn't talking about you by the way :naughty: i just saw some of the first comments and i was really fed up :thumbdown: i've probably ended up doing more harm than good

sorry everyone! i kinda made this thread a bad one :blush-anim-cl: that definitly wasn't my intent.

no worries !!! it's a forum, let's mess it up !!!!!

You did not harm anyone, don't worry:naughty: