Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the kind of thing :punk:

The last 30 mins Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:punk:

Only 30 mins? :naughty: compared to the HOURS we'll be there that's such a small portion of time dedicated to him :naughty:

Sounds great though :thumb_yello: My poor voice at the end of that wee. My voice has completely gone today :( I actually can't talk at all! After hours singing in the queue for 3 nights AND lots more singing and screaming at the concerts I dread to think of the state of my vocal chords at the end....

Only 30 mins? :naughty: compared to the HOURS we'll be there that's such a small portion of time dedicated to him :naughty:

Sounds great though :thumb_yello: My poor voice at the end of that wee. My voice has completely gone today :( I actually can't talk at all! After hours singing in the queue for 3 nights AND lots more singing and screaming at the concerts I dread to think of the state of my vocal chords at the end....

Okkkk 2 hours :roftl:

At the end of that week you will be mega croaky :boxed:

Yous will need a week off to recover !

Relax take it easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... Im getting in practise:naughty:

Okkkk 2 hours :roftl:

At the end of that week you will be mega croaky :boxed:

Yous will need a week off to recover !

Relax take it easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... Im getting in practise:naughty:

today is my only day 'off' before March. :blink:

And I'm stuck in bed ill so I can't get anything useful done :thumbdown:

Ekkkkk your ill , recover in the next week youngling !

Whats wrong?

Just a cold but one of those which makes getting out of bed feel impossible :sneaky2:. My throats so bad that I can't even drink anything because it hurts too much to swallow :thumbdown:

Not gonna stop me going to Earls Court and standing outside for hours on Wednesday though :punk:

Just a cold but one of those which makes getting out of bed feel impossible :sneaky2:. My throats so bad that I can't even drink anything because it hurts too much to swallow :thumbdown:

Not gonna stop me going to Earls Court and standing outside for hours on Wednesday though :punk:

Yeh you so need to be there ,, wrap up warm :boxed:

At least youll see people walk in :thumb_yello:

I'm a confirmed definite for the 28th!!!!!!!!

I had such a bad night's sleep about asking for time off/throwing a sickie. And I realised I couldn't do a sickie. (And this site is public isn't it? What if people from work spend their evenings trawling through my posts!!!! )

So I asked for the Friday morning because I can't get back on the train in time for work and it was agreed so easily; I pushed my luck and went for Thursday morning too - so I don't have to ask you to be kind enough to let me push into the queue. And it's agreed so I'm booking my train chickets.

So wey-hey woo-hoo and woot!

I'm a confirmed definite for the 28th!!!!!!!!

I had such a bad night's sleep about asking for time off/throwing a sickie. And I realised I couldn't do a sickie. (And this site is public isn't it? What if people from work spend their evenings trawling through my posts!!!! )

So I asked for the Friday morning because I can't get back on the train in time for work and it was agreed so easily; I pushed my luck and went for Thursday morning too - so I don't have to ask you to be kind enough to let me push into the queue. And it's agreed so I'm booking my train chickets.

So wey-hey woo-hoo and woot!

wohoo!!!! :punk:

I hope the support is not Yelle again. I have nothing against her, but I'll see her on the 26th and that's enough... I mean I just prefer some others! :naughty: Like Palladium and Alphabeat. :wub2:

On Yelle's MySpace page, she has only the 26th gig in upcoming performances :) So I guess the opening act on 28th will be Palladium? :wink2: