Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah! the lucky pennimans :sneaky2: lol. Did u get to talk to her at all? or did she just like, walk by?

Yea!!!!! lucky pennimans!!

hey i'm painting a T-shirt!!! with the draw of LICM, if the ending date is 15 febr. maybe if I finih before of panting I send you a pics for the book!

Yea!!!!! lucky pennimans!!

hey i'm painting a T-shirt!!! with the draw of LICM, if the ending date is 15 febr. maybe if I finih before of panting I send you a pics for the book!

yeah of course! that'll be fine! by the looks of it i think only half the people on the list are gonna give in stuff :thumbdown: so the more things i can get from each person the better, i really wanna make this book chunky!

yeah of course! that'll be fine! by the looks of it i think only half the people on the list are gonna give in stuff :thumbdown: so the more things i can get from each person the better, i really wanna make this book chunky!

Ok. i'm gonna paint right now!!! I have others draws, I'm gonna up them in my computer and send you, is too sad that not all send the draws.

I hate the frizz too!!!! my hair is sooo weird!!! sometimes O wake up and have curly hair, other days no have even one!!! and sometimes I'm a walking frizz and is horrible!!!

Ok. i'm gonna paint right now!!! I have others draws, I'm gonna up them in my computer and send you, is too sad that not all send the draws.

I hate the frizz too!!!! my hair is sooo weird!!! sometimes O wake up and have curly hair, other days no have even one!!! and sometimes I'm a walking frizz and is horrible!!!

ok great! thank you so much! :wink2: I know :thumbdown: but i guess i saw this happening.

yeah sooo annoying! and no matter what creams, shampoos or serums i use they just never seem to work :thumbdown:

*thinking* i can still make it bigger... 2 x A4 would be ok?

ok great! thank you so much! :wink2: I know :thumbdown: but i guess i saw this happening.

yeah sooo annoying! and no matter what creams, shampoos or serums i use they just never seem to work :thumbdown:

I wanna ask mika what use in his hair!! is sooo perfect!!!

I'm go tell the girls of the argentinean thread that we have more time, maybe they can send more draws, or some can participate.

I wanna ask mika what use in his hair!! is sooo perfect!!!

I'm go tell the girls of the argentinean thread that we have more time, maybe they can send more draws, or some can participate.

i know :naughty: .. and a part from having professionals deal with his hair, i wonder what else he uses :bleh:

ok, that'd be soo great of you! thank you soooo much! :huglove:

i know :naughty: .. and a part from having professionals deal with his hair, i wonder what else he uses :bleh:

ok, that'd be soo great of you! thank you soooo much! :huglove:

it's ok! no problem! I do anything that you need for the book, and mik's family and mika!!, I already put the post in my thread and put this link!

a girl from spain know him and aid that his hair smeell( don't know write that word, and any word so good) like fruits or something lika that that, she remind that fragance! mika is adorable!

it's ok! no problem! I do anything that you need for the book, and mik's family and mika!!, I already put the post in my thread and put this link!

a girl from spain know him and aid that his hair smeell( don't know write that word, and any word so good) like fruits or something lika that that, she remind that fragance! mika is adorable!

aw, thankss :blush-anim-cl::wub2: woop! that's great :thumb_yello:

wooow.. fruity hair, yummy! i'd probably wanna eat it :roftl:

yess!! so yummy!!! I wanna eat it too, but he hate that the people touch his hair! is so sad, cause is so cute!! and I wanna touch it!

i know.. lol it's prob cos it's so perfect he doesn't want anyone to move one strand out of place :bleh:

don't we all! :roftl:.. looks like we need to buy wig that is the exact replica of his hair! that way we can touch it whenever we want lol.. but it wouldn't be the same thing :sad:

i know.. lol it's prob cos it's so perfect he doesn't want anyone to move one strand out of place :bleh:

don't we all! :roftl:.. looks like we need to buy wig that is the exact replica of his hair! that way we can touch it whenever we want lol.. but it wouldn't be the same thing :sad:

Yes!! it's true, it will never be the same, but something it's something! :naughty:

I have just found this thread after searching for Yasmine and would so like to contribute :thumb_yello:

I hope i am not too late!!

Will think what to do for it :wink2:

hi!! it's no too late!! send a PM to danika (hotdlp) and ask what you wanna know, you only have to send her your drawings

I have just found this thread after searching for Yasmine and would so like to contribute :thumb_yello:

I hope i am not too late!!

Will think what to do for it :wink2:

No, not too late, the more the merrier! =] I shall add u to the list!