Mika Shop

Rainbow Sky

*new myspace blog*

NEW MIKA SHOP

As we take another step towards Christmas, thoughts naturally turn towards what would make the perfect gift. Well, that dilemma may just have been solved as, with perfect timing, we are extremely pleased to bring you news of a new range of clothing that MIKA has launched.

The MIKA clothing range includes t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies and caps all featuring artwork created by Mika and DaWack.

To find out more click here http://www.mikastore.co.uk/

We get a lot of requests about where to buy MIKA clothes and so hopefully this will provide the answers....

Until the next one, happy shopping!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you were quick catching that one RBSky. Makes me laugh, cuz on the DVD he says to the merch guy,

"How did we do tonight? " and the guys says "I'll tell you in private" and Mika says "That means we did crap! ...didn't sell anything...hopefully one day we'll make ends meet...!!!!:naughty:"

So here is the merch guy's little shop and we can HAPPILY buy up all his stock for Christmas, YAY!!!

:punk:

Ok, question about UK sizes:

I REALLY want the Dodgy Holiday tour t-shirt, but it's only in youth sizes. How big is a youth size in the UK? Is it like, kids size, or teenager size?

It has a contact us link, so maybe that would be the way to go??

*new myspace blog*

NEW MIKA SHOP

As we take another step towards Christmas, thoughts naturally turn towards what would make the perfect gift. Well, that dilemma may just have been solved as, with perfect timing, we are extremely pleased to bring you news of a new range of clothing that MIKA has launched.

The MIKA clothing range includes t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies and caps all featuring artwork created by Mika and DaWack.

To find out more click here http://www.mikastore.co.uk/

We get a lot of requests about where to buy MIKA clothes and so hopefully this will provide the answers....

Until the next one, happy shopping!

Very happy about this. Hope the US fans can buy it:wink2: :wink2:

I want some rosettes really really bad but I cant pay in euros.:boxed:

We know, we can't pay in euros either. We really want the rosettes!!!

There is a link to a US store too. (but it doesn't have the rosettes, logo buttons and keyrings.)

http://mika.shop.musictoday.com/Default.aspx

It has T shirts, hoodies and beanies.

And seemingly free shipping for people in the US.:thumb_yello:

That is to bad that the U.S. store doesn't have the rosettes!!!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Twins

Wow, you were quick catching that one RBSky. Makes me laugh, cuz on the DVD he says to the merch guy,

"How did we do tonight? " and the guys says "I'll tell you in private" and Mika says "That means we did crap! ...didn't sell anything...hopefully one day we'll make ends meet...!!!!:naughty:"

So here is the merch guy's little shop and we can HAPPILY buy up all his stock for Christmas, YAY!!!

:punk:

I've bought 2 posters from him:roftl:

Thanks for posting! Though I'll have to wait until February to buy anything:naughty: