Mika Shop

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have a credit card I can ordered from the UK site and the total of my order will be converted in dollar? I am right?

Yes, I just ordered from the UK site with a credit card and they converted it to US dollars.

I bought extra rosettes and button badges and will give them away free to any MFCer that comes to the concert in Seattle on February 14th!!!

Yes, I just ordered from the UK site with a credit card and they converted it to US dollars.

I bought extra rosettes and button badges and will give them away free to any MFCer that comes to the concert in Seattle on February 14th!!!

That is neat of you to do that. To bad you won't be to the Chicago one. TeeHee.:roftl:

We don't have credit cards so we're trying to hint at our mom to pay with her credit card.

For the people who bought the rosettes, how much are they in US dollars?

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

That's very kind of you!

Wish I were going there. :bleh:

That is neat of you to do that. To bad you won't be to the Chicago one. TeeHee.:roftl:

We don't have credit cards so we're trying to hint at our mom to pay with her credit card.

For the people who bought the rosettes, how much are they in US dollars?

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

That's very kind of you!

Wish I were going there. :bleh:

I wish you were all coming to Seattle too, or I was going to other places!!!. I want to meet more MFCers. The rosettes are a little over US $4 each. International shipping is 25% of the total order, but there might be a minimum shipping also....can't remember. So, it might be rather expensive if you only buy one from that site.

Did anyone else get an email from the site saying they didn't enter the CCV (security number) on the back of their credit card? The email requested me to email them back the number. Um, that's a bit too shady for me; I'll phone them tomorrow.

A bit unsettling...

Did anyone else get an email from the site saying they didn't enter the CCV (security number) on the back of their credit card? The email requested me to email them back the number. Um, that's a bit too shady for me; I'll phone them tomorrow.

A bit unsettling...

I had to go read my emails. I did get one but all it said was, "Thank you for shopping at Mika.We have received and are processing the following order:........" and it then listed my order.

I agree with you that you should call, don't send it via email. Good luck!

I like how they say "shopping at Mika", guess I would rather be shopping with Mika, but I will shop AT him if that is all I can do!:biggrin2:

I'm still way confused on this Youth size thing (I emailed and never got a reply).

For those that bought the Dodgy Holiday shirt, what youth size did you get and what shirt size do you wear in a normal ladies' shirt (if you don't mind telling me).

A bit unsettling...

I got that email. I replied back, including the number, saying that I actually had already put it in the form and the answered their machines were not working properly but it should be ok now...:blink:

I'm still way confused on this Youth size thing (I emailed and never got a reply).

For those that bought the Dodgy Holiday shirt, what youth size did you get and what shirt size do you wear in a normal ladies' shirt (if you don't mind telling me).

im uk size 10, i ordered a youth L

i'll tell you when it is in hand, actually, i'd wear it, very good for christmas !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
arrived : 12.27.2007

ordered : 12.07.2007

all OK

Already??? I'm waiting for 3 packs (1 of them is from Mika Shop) and you have no idea with whhich face I'm waiting the postman at the window!:sneaky2:

Thanks, Dani. Do you mind if I ask if you live in the UK or somewhere else?

Hope Dani won't mind if I reply for her: she's from Italy:wink2:

Already??? I'm waiting for 3 packs (1 of them is from Mika Shop) and you have no idea with whhich face I'm waiting the postman at the window!:sneaky2:

Hope Dani won't mind if I reply for her: she's from Italy:wink2:

Thanks. Guess I will need a little bit more patience, it should take a bit longer to ship it to me in the US.

Did anyone else received their orders yet? I haven't received mine but it has only been three weeks, so I guess I should give them a bit more time. I wish there was an easy way to track the order.

I made a small purchase from the UK store on December 14th and received it here (in the US) on December 26th. I suppose the shipment speed may depend on the size of the order? I would give it another week or so and then perhaps give them a call if it hasn't arrived by then.