Mika Shop

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't have the Lanyard *sobs uncontrollably* I wanted to get one in Plymouth-but we couldn't get near the merchandise stand when everyone was kicking out after the show-and I didn't want to get it beforehand and possibly lose it! Awwwww. :(

Has yours arrived yet? mine hasn't..:thumbdown:

No, my hasn't arrived and it looks like my credit card has not been charged. So, I sent them an email with a copy of the confirmation of my order that they sent to me. In the confirmation they emailed me they said everything was fine. Now, I'm not sure. I sent the email on Monday....today is Thursday and no response. I'm not sure what to do....maybe try to figure out the time difference and call them?

Do you have yours yet? I ordered my on December 8th, I believe. Need to go back and check. Good luck on yours!

No, my hasn't arrived and it looks like my credit card has not been charged. So, I sent them an email with a copy of the confirmation of my order that they sent to me. In the confirmation they emailed me they said everything was fine. Now, I'm not sure. I sent the email on Monday....today is Thursday and no response.

Lilmot, I am in the EXACT same position - I submitted my order right before Christmas, waited till the holidays had passed, and still no charge on my card. I emailed them about a week ago with no response - which is weird, because before Christmas I'd forgotten to put in my three-digit credit card code and emailed them about it, and they got back to me within hours. :thumbdown:

They're based in the UK, so they're 8 hours ahead of you. If you do call, let us know what they tell you.