MIKA - GRAMMY awards in LA

Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i saw him! :wub2:

but it was so short, in the little screen on the bottom right side of the wide screen...while the stupid italian ppl were already talking about the new starlet posing to the photographers! :sneaky2:

so i could not hear a word of what he said! :sneaky2:

i just stared at him.....:blush-anim-cl:

Diana uploaded this to youtube. TV Guide interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRl7gHbfSHQ

:thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for this! Love it! I watched the show but wouldn't you know I missed this part! Mika looked gorgeous as ever!!!:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS 'TIL VANCOUVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:yay: :yay:

Thanks for the youtube links guys. I couldn't get the other grammy site to work on my comp. It froze my browser four times before I gave up in disgust. I'd never heard the Carolina story before so that was interesting. And it was nice to see him toned down and more casual for an awards gig. Starving Irish poet indeed!

Thanks for the youtube links guys. I couldn't get the other grammy site to work on my comp. It froze my browser four times before I gave up in disgust. I'd never heard the Carolina story before so that was interesting. And it was nice to see him toned down and more casual for an awards gig. Starving Irish poet indeed!

We had never heard of the carolina story either and we loved when he said that. We did see the cameras zoom closer at his bracelets.

Carolina Story???????:shocked:

Carolina Story???????:shocked:

Don't remember what all he said but he said something like he always went to a studio like late at night till really early in the morning and there was always this girl named Carolina. Don't remember what all he said. He said that she probably doesn't know that it was about her. Him and the interviewer were talking about Love Today. "Carolina sits on ninty-five."

Sorry, couldn't get rid of the image... :mf_rosetinted:

macksparrowrd7.jpg

THATS AMAZING! great job! jdepp- watch out! And Mika doesn't even need the eyeliner really, he has got the look dooown:)

OMG!! he looks FABULOUS!!!

On SkyBiz they said that he was one of the best dressed stars at the Grammys - here: http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/picture_gallery/0,,50004-1304874,00.html

AMAZING! he DESERVES that!

LMAO :roftl:

I've been looking at a lot of pics though, and i'm almost positive that he's wearing more than just the bracelets i gave him.

(if for sure he is, but i don't see why not lol!)

so it was quite an impressive first gig, eh, lady godiva..? :wink2:

Above and beyond everything i expected:wub2: in a nutshell? Yes, it was.

I've been looking at the pics a lot, and in half of them, it looks like he's just wearing the bracelets, but in some it looks like he's wearing more, so i'm pretty sure he added something, sweeeeet:)

Thanks everybody for the pics and video links. it's interesting that nobody cares that he didn't win the Grammy, he just hipnotized us with his gorgeusness:roftl:

Mika: "I just don´t feel like singing today, I'll just stand here and be beautiful"

Crowd: okaaaaaay master:hypo:

Don't remember what all he said but he said something like he always went to a studio like late at night till really early in the morning and there was always this girl named Carolina. Don't remember what all he said. He said that she probably doesn't know that it was about her. Him and the interviewer were talking about Love Today. "Carolina sits on ninty-five."

Oh. I just wondered about that 'cause I totally did not hear anything mildly related to that in that clip... thought I was losing it again.... Nice bit of trivia, though... thanks for clearing that up.:thumb_yello:

Thanks everybody for the pics and video links. it's interesting that nobody cares that he didn't win the Grammy, he just hipnotized us with his gorgeusness:roftl:

Mika: "I just don´t feel like singing today, I'll just stand here and be beautiful"

Crowd: okaaaaaay master:hypo:

if I have to be brutally honest, I knew it, like many others, he'd not win. i mean, grammy up against timberlake.. :sneaky2:

he doesn't have to make much of an effort in being beautiful and as for posing it's one of his fave activities. :mf_rosetinted:

if I have to be brutally honest, I knew it, like many others, he'd not win. i mean, grammy up against timberlake.. :sneaky2:

he doesn't have to make much of an effort in being beautiful and as for posing it's one of his fave activities. :mf_rosetinted:

....our curly narcissus!:naughty:

"His Curliness"

"His Gorgeousness"

"His Lusciousness"

"His Royal Highness"

"His Wonderment"

"His Mind-Blowing"

"His YES, YES, RIGHT NOW?!?! HERE IS FINE!!!! :naughty:

"His "We Don't Care As Long As You Share'" :wink2:

Thats a Mika ego boost if i've ever seen one:naughty: :bleh:

*high fives* Good thing someone's with me.

Hey, I'm with you guys too! Anyone who would ever compares Zac Efron to our beloved Mika deserves to have his/her mouth washed out with soap! And maybe even be the proud recipient of a lobotomy! Even Zac's girlfriend Vanessa calls him a priss and claims he spends 'way more time on hair and makeup than she ever does! AND GOD FORGIVE IF HE GETS A ZIT - HE JUST WILL NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!!!! BLEH!!!!!! FEH!!! MEHHH!!!:blink::bleh: L IS FOR Loser!!!:thumbdown:

Hey, I'm with you guys too! Anyone who would ever compares Zac Efron to our beloved Mika deserves to have his/her mouth washed out with soap! And maybe even be the proud recipient of a lobotomy! Even Zac's girlfriend Vanessa calls him a priss and claims he spends 'way more time on hair and makeup than she ever does! AND GOD FORGIVE IF HE GETS A ZIT - HE JUST WILL NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!!!! BLEH!!!!!! FEH!!! MEHHH!!!:blink::bleh: L IS FOR Loser!!!:thumbdown:

LOL. Yeah he sets my gaydar off :bleh:

lol, i don't like zac and i really don't like hsm, my sister and i watched it and laughed so hard the whole way through, the i went to school the next day and everybody was saying how amazing it was and i was like What??:shocked::blink: . I think he did a decent job in hairspray, but maybe i just liked the music on that...

*oooh, watching grammy repeats, mika was just on, yay!*

...my cousin loves him though, he has posters of him and everything lol

*back to grammy repeats. WOW there are some very unfortunate people wearing grills right now. I hate grills, they gross me out. -rant warning-

1- they look like your teeth are rotten

2- they make you sound funny

3- If you can afford something that expensive---do you have to put it in your mouth!!??

**sigh**

anyways, Just FYI MIKA

1 don't ever, ever EVER wear a grill.

2 never, ever EVER become like zac efron

OH and this is all IMO bt dubs....