MIKA - GRAMMY awards in LA

Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yaaaaaaaay! he was on fashion police!

Ahahahahahha, I actually love that they weren't a huge fan of what the was wearing. I don't know who, but I deffinetly caught a " he is HOT! " in the background.

But by far my favorite thing was...

" He looks like he's going to meet Moses. "

It's okay Meeks. Moses is cool.

And I think we all know you looked very handsome last night.

Ahahahahahha, I actually love that they weren't a huge fan of what the was wearing. I don't know who, but I deffinetly caught a " he is HOT! " in the background.

haha who said 'he is hot'?

Exactly, lol. i started laughing sooooooo loudly.

Hey LG, did you see the high resolution pic? You can get a good look at the bracelets and see if he's modified them at all. (You may have to click on it twice to get it zoomed in.)

http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mikagrammyawardscelebutvh3.jpg

Hey LG, did you see the high resolution pic? You can get a good look at the bracelets and see if he's modified them at all. (You may have to click on it twice to get it zoomed in.)

God Almighty....Christine this ol' heart can't take it. :wub2:

OH NICE! yes, he still has them on, but it looks like he took some string and sparkely stuff like the colors i used and tied them on to make lets of tassles.

wow, how do you get high res pics like that? very nice. if you have any more....really, i would not mind if you uploaded them!

so E didn't like the bracelets or his outfit- but apparently he's hot and i'm up with the designers! LMAO. i can't believe they spent their time critiquing string bracelets. They had no idea what they were lmao!!! MOST AMAZING MOMENT OF MY DAY! ahhh hahah

It kind of looks like he did actually get a bit of a fat lip from hitting himself so many times this week. Awwww... poor guy!

I recorded it. (On VHS)

That was hysterical, sorry.

Loved the Moses line. You have no idea how hard I laughed at that.:lmfao:

I recorded it. (On VHS)

That was hysterical, sorry.

Loved the Moses line. You have no idea how hard I laughed at that.:lmfao:

Ahahahaha, I know, it was great.

I think Mika would have laughed too if he saw it, but I think he has better things to do (like perform in L.A in a few hours) then to sit and watch people he doesn't know say things about he dresses.

OH NICE! yes, he still has them on, but it looks like he took some string and sparkely stuff like the colors i used and tied them on to make lets of tassles.

wow, how do you get high res pics like that? very nice. if you have any more....really, i would not mind if you uploaded them!

so E didn't like the bracelets or his outfit- but apparently he's hot and i'm up with the designers! LMAO. i can't believe they spent their time critiquing string bracelets. They had no idea what they were lmao!!! MOST AMAZING MOMENT OF MY DAY! ahhh hahah

Ok... seriously... you know that store Bitter Sweet? I heard that this is pretty much EXACTLY how they got started... making a couple of pieces of jewellery that were worn on red carpets, and then BOOM! Maybe you should start advertising! ("As seen on Mika at the Grammys...")

Ahahahaha, I know, it was great.

I think Mika would have laughed too if he saw it, but I think he has better things to do (like perform in L.A in a few hours) then to sit and watch people he doesn't know say things about he dresses.

Haha, most definitely.

Even if he did get bashed on that show, it was still nice to see him on tv.:wub2:

Ok... seriously... you know that store Bitter Sweet? I heard that this is pretty much EXACTLY how they got started... making a couple of pieces of jewellery that were worn on red carpets, and then BOOM! Maybe you should start advertising! ("As seen on Mika at the Grammys...")

I don't think i'm ready for that right now, maybe in a few years, lol.:naughty::thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl::bleh: