MIKA - GRAMMY awards in LA

Blue Sky

lauralai if i were u i would be bouncing off the walls YOUR BRACELETS MADE IT TO THE GRAMMYS!!! lol that was the first thing i saw lol

lol! i am, i am! for tonight, it's mostly the fact that i was rolling around on the ground laughing because they took the time to critique my string bracelets:)

well i for one thing they're fanfreakintastic lol:naughty: :naughty::thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lauralai i loved how they say how horrible his bracelets look in the fashion police but if only they knew that a fan made it for him and that he actually wheres it they would think differently and be like awwwwwwwwww mika is such a sweet heart!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: and i heard someone in the background saying omg he is so hot! lol who ever said that is totally right!

I saw the Police fashion on E!

They did not say bad things at all. Jay (the guy from American's next top model) said he is VERY HOTTT and chick.

Tehy did mentioned hewas wearing too much on one of his hands!!! But in overall-not bad!!!!

I saw the Police fashion on E!

They did not say bad things at all. Jay (the guy from American's next top model) said he is VERY HOTTT and chick.

Tehy did mentioned hewas wearing too much on one of his hands!!! But in overall-not bad!!!!

WOAH! which one was this? I watched the fashion police on E and they didn't say that?:blink::shocked: ahh! i wanna see!

do you have it recorded?

WOAH! which one was this? I watched the fashion police on E and they didn't say that?:blink::shocked:

do you have it recorded?

No. Sorry. I thought E! was the same everywhere. I guess you could check on YOUTUBE!!! I am quite slow when it comes to recording:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

:sneaky2: interesting comments...."LMAO I didn't know they were inviting the hobbits from Lord of the Rings..." - that was just :lmfao: hobbit?!?!

i love this

"HE LOOKS LIKE A MICA"

and this

"who the hell is this dude hes a wannabe rocker with a peanut of a head who iz totally stonend!!!!!!!!!!!"

and this

"his head is huge"

:lmao: :lmao: