MIKA - GRAMMY awards in LA

Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn´t announced. They gave grammys without announced them on the telly. Some of them were announced a bit before the gala started and they didn´t give the most of them. You could see banners on the screen saying who won which grammy.

So..no nomination announced on the show!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v4137933hRA69ns2

here's a better quality of the grammy's interview:thumb_yello:

Haha, I really liked that one. At least Dave knew who Mika and was interested. Sometimes I don't really feel that way about some of the interviewers. Most are just looking past the person they are interviewing to see if some even more famous is behind them.

At first, I was thinking, "Wow, I never knew how tall Dave was" and then Mika step up on the platform and towered over him and said, "Back to reality" or whatever.

Haha, I really liked that one. At least Dave knew who Mika and was interested. Sometimes I don't really feel that way about some of the interviewers. Most are just looking past the person they are interviewing to see if some even more famous is behind them.

At first, I was thinking, "Wow, I never knew how tall Dave was" and then Mika step up on the platform and towered over him and said, "Back to reality" or whatever.

'

lol "reality bites":naughty: :wub2::thumb_yello:

Haha, I knew Dave was short, so I was like, "What the heck?" But then Mika got up on the little platform and I was like, "Ohhhhhh."

And I always liked Dave when he was on MTV back in the day. He knows his music.

'

lol "reality bites":naughty: :wub2::thumb_yello:

That's what it was. I have a short term memory problem apparently 'cause I just watched it. :naughty:

Haha, I knew Dave was short, so I was like, "What the heck?" But then Mika got up on the little platform and I was like, "Ohhhhhh."

And I always liked Dave when he was on MTV back in the day. He knows his music.

Didn't he host Say What Karaoke? I loved that show. It was fun to laugh at the contestants.

That's what it was. I have a short term memory problem apparently 'cause I just watched it. :naughty:

Didn't he host Say What Karaoke? I loved that show. It was fun to laugh at the contestants.

ZOMG Say What Karaoke!!! That was the greatest show.

Oh, and kind of random, but my roommate met Dave last month when she was in LA for school.

Just thinking about it...isn't it funny how the way Mika feels about meeting Joni Mitchell is how we feel about him? Although, I've never considered cutting off some of his clothing...

Thats really cool that he likes her, she is awesome, i reeealy love "Both Sides Now":wub2:

I love the way he was so honest in the interview and said that none of it was his but since he wore it, he got to keep it. We all know it happens but hardly anyone ever states that. As if they went out and purchased what they were wearing....ha!

Haha, I really liked that one. At least Dave knew who Mika and was interested. Sometimes I don't really feel that way about some of the interviewers. Most are just looking past the person they are interviewing to see if some even more famous is behind them.At first, I was thinking, "Wow, I never knew how tall Dave was" and then Mika step up on the platform and towered over him and said, "Back to reality" or whatever.

I was watching on E! and the girls doing the interviewing acutally asked one of the bands she had just been talking to(I think it was Panic at the Disco), to move out of the way because she wanted to talk to the girl behind them - so rude!

I was watching on E! and the girls doing the interviewing acutally asked one of the bands she had just been talking to(I think it was Panic at the Disco), to move out of the way because she wanted to talk to the girl behind them - so rude!

I missed that, but it doesn't surprise me. I forgot who it was that one of them was talking to, but the interviewer said, "Oh Rihanna is back there!" and the person she was interviewing took it as "get out of the way," so they left.

Just thinking about it...isn't it funny how the way Mika feels about meeting Joni Mitchell is how we feel about him? Although, I've never considered cutting off some of his clothing...

:lol3: I've never thought of ripping something off of him, either, so I thought he sounded like a starstruck, slightly creepy super fan.:roftl:

:fisch: