Mika on Sound - BBC2

-Jennie-

At the Brighton gig last week there were posters on the doors saying that they would be filming parts of it for a BBC2 programme called Sound. After the gig we asked when it would be aired and the guy said probably next Saturday (i.e tomorrow).

There's an episode tomorrow at 5.15pm (BBC2) for 30 minutes so I presume he'll be on then (if not it'll be the week later I guess....)

Could anyone record it please for us poor students who can't afford TV licenses but were front row and had a camera in front of them all night please? :biggrin2:

It's repeated on BBC3 on Sunday I think....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I hope it's not tomorrow! I won't be home to watch.

Do you know what it is exactly? An interview?

Performance I think... there was a guy standing to the side of us filming for some of it but Ive never seen the programme so I have no idea.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sound/series1/episode7/

Here's a link to the Sound webpage.

There's quite a few people on and it's only 30 minutes long so maybe just one song? :boxed:

I've just noticed that theres a watch again in gull screen fro anyone who can't see it on TV.

Ooh thanks. I may miss it tomorrow (trimming up the tree and the kids will want the Xmas CD on :naughty: )

And isn't it repeated on BBC3 sometime the following week? - maybe Tuesday or Wednesday evening, I will have to check.

Ooh thanks. I may miss it tomorrow (trimming up the tree and the kids will want the Xmas CD on :naughty: )

And isn't it repeated on BBC3 sometime the following week? - maybe Tuesday or Wednesday evening, I will have to check.

Thursday, I think but the info is all on the one page in the link

I'm treeing tomorrow too but I hope to be finished before 5pm!!! :shocked:

Mince pies permitting! :roftl:

At the Brighton gig last week there were posters on the doors saying that they would be filming parts of it for a BBC2 programme called Sound. After the gig we asked when it would be aired and the guy said probably next Saturday (i.e tomorrow).

There's an episode tomorrow at 5.15pm (BBC2) for 30 minutes so I presume he'll be on then (if not it'll be the week later I guess....)

Could anyone record it please for us poor students who can't afford TV licenses but were front row and had a camera in front of them all night please? :biggrin2:

It's repeated on BBC3 on Sunday I think....

It's repeated on Monday, at 7pm on BBC3.

Vote vote vote for Grace Kelly. Current score is

Leona 22.6%

TT 22.1%

Mika, Grace Kelly 21.9%

http://www.roty.tv/

Love today from Marilyn

Hi Sivan, how did you manage to meet him so many times in person?

:)

lol! its a VERY good question!

i guess meeting him in the US is not as hard as in Europe... and i was lucky... i think!

You were lucky FIVE times!! enjoy it babes! you must have lots of good friends and connections in events managment..

I tried to pull some strings to meet him in Dubai but it was impossible as he arrived on the day of the show (air france cancelled their flight) and he barely made it...

lol no connections at all.... i actually met him.... 6 times...LOL! ;)

6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!

wow... good 4 you...

i still think you know someone you knows someone... who knows someone that made you lucky!

how is he in real life?

No need to "know" anyone :wink2: , many people who have gone to lots of his gigs have met him a few times, specially those who went to the earlier gigs :biggrin2:, it's just whether you also got a picture taken or not...I met him 5 times but only took a picture once (and believe me, I am NOT one of the people who has met him more!) Some people in this forum have met him TONS of times :roftl:

Aaaah he's such a sweetheart, always makes time for everyone and takes the chance to speak to as many ppl as he can. He's truly unique :thumb_yello:

He's very down to earth, nice, "normal", polite, sweet...and skinny LOL! He looks thinner in real life than in pictures,although in normal clothes he doesn't look as thin as in his stage clothes.

He's a very well brought up boy, always trying to accommodate and please everyone.

No need to "know" anyone :wink2: , many people who have gone to lots of his gigs have met him a few times, specially those who went to the earlier gigs :biggrin2:, it's just whether you also got a picture taken or not...I met him 5 times but only took a picture once (and believe me, I am NOT one of the people who has met him more!) Some people in this forum have met him TONS of times :roftl:

Aaaah he's such a sweetheart, always makes time for everyone and takes the chance to speak to as many ppl as he can. He's truly unique :thumb_yello:

He's very down to earth, nice, "normal", polite, sweet...and skinny LOL! He looks thinner in real life than in pictures,although in normal clothes he doesn't look as thin as in his stage clothes.

He's a very well brought up boy, always trying to accommodate and please everyone.

yeah! exactly what u said! :)

swwwweeeeet guy :)

and yeah i met him i guess in the early days... first time was only 300-400 people...lol

than i gave him the scrapbook and i think that made him remember me...

than....he signed CDs at virgin so met him.... than he signed at the coachella festival so met him...

than... LA i got lucky! and was a lollipop and met him...than SF got lucky after the show and got some backstage passes with few others that stayed after the show...

than newcastle met him for few seconds cause he signed for everyone (allmost) after the show...

thats all :)

Hmmm, yes I remember having perceived him like that too....

But .... I think I will have to check and assure myself of it again - in Feb :wub2:

sounds really nice...

the concert I attended was more of a festival with 16,000 people....

yeah festivals are like impossible for meeting....

the festival we went to he did signing in a tent...thats why we got a chance to say hi....

I think it's wonderful that he is just so obliging. Yes a nicely brought up guy with alot of respect. I have never met him or been close to him sadly and it is an ambition to have a photo with him.

However, with world domination beckoning he will not be as attainable as he has been in the early days. Make the most of now.

I think it's wonderful that he is just so obliging. Yes a nicely brought up guy with alot of respect. I have never met him or been close to him sadly and it is an ambition to have a photo with him.

However, with world domination beckoning he will not be as attainable as he has been in the early days. Make the most of now.

Yep, seems to be the order of the day. :mf_rosetinted:

Well I haven't watched it but my mom recorded it and said that she saw me for a nano-second when she paused it hahaha

Apparently he was mainly talking about his costumes on stage for Lollipop or something....

awww just a sec??? :boxed::sneaky2::bleh: