The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

WM- long time no chat! Yes, everyone here is sick of me whinging about the heat! I didn't leave the house yesterday :thumbdown:

Well, I headed to the shops today, survived, and even bought a few bargains! (also a heap of bark to put in my garden :blink: )

Have to pop out to one of my stores to drop off some soccer tickets :thumbdown: so might find some more bargains out there before I pick the kids up- I am taking them to the pool to cool off!

Have fun at the pool.

My dog Ralph and I played under the sprinklers yesterday :)

well, I didn't make it to the pool with the kids, Michael had filled up their little kiddie pool in the backyard though so they got to cool off a bit. Maybe tomorrow....

Got a few more bargains at the shops, another pair of shorts and 3 cute dresses for Mackenzie that were only $5 each!

I love xmas sales!!!

Am back to work tomorrow, but that means I get to go to even more shopping centes :naughty: :naughty:

Have to leave my purse at home.........

Too many people.

Luggage seems to be a popular gift....

But then, a few people are going away next year, so maybe its logical.....

Oh yes... luggage is a very good gift...

Mine is black with cherries on it...

We don't celebrate Boxing Day; we've got the x-mas sales tomorrow, then nothing to rejoice about until New Year's. But when it rolls around, I fully expect to get smashed, and fully expect to find you all online to laugh at my typos and twisted jokes.

Hehe... I plan on getting on here after getting wasted as well... should be fun...

Take it easy, darling. Remember, you can't perform at all if you don't give the throat a rest every once in a while.

*sends this as a memo to Mika*

I don't think anything could be weirder than a certain pair of yellow shoes.

OMG! That just reminded me of my cousins CFM boots she wore to my uncle's party... they were cool...

aww, at least some of it was nice. yucky, i hate potatoes in their jackets, bring on the nekkid ones

Hehe... nekkid ones...

Hello everyone,

I'm a new Aussie Mika fan from Sydney... and I haven't quite read this whole thread :blink: we Aussies chat a lot don't we? Anyone else from Western Sydney here? Like Hills area and surrounds?

Hey there! I think Rainbow Sky and deconstruction are the only Sydneysiders... I'm in the 'outback' (aka Orange)

It sounds like everyone had a really good Christmas. That's great to hear.

This is my favourite and most thpethial gift...

jamiesml.jpg

AWWWWWW!!! It's wearing the same outfit I got for Alex the lion!!!

All your bear needs is a set of bagpipes... and mine needs a drum!

My poppet does the 'L' for Love Today with her hands now (well my hubby says she is doing 'L' for Loser but I beg to differ)!!

Awww... how cute!

This is how I read Mika being described on a website I was just looking at..

" If ABBA and Queen were caught in a car crash, Mika would be the mutant that crawled out of the wreckage"

What the??

Mutant??

Sheesh....

I was thinking: "OMG!!! ABBA?!"

I guess my name looks very 'aussie' but I chose it because my daughters name is Matilda :)

There you go - she has a name...Matilda!! I will no longer have to refer to her as poppet!

Awww... that's such a gorgeous name!

Feel free to refer to her as poppet if you like! It's just as cute!

I'm so americano. It's uncanny; almost like I lived in the US or something.:bleh:

:shocked: Passionfruit soda? I don't think we have that here. I'm intrigued...

It's great.... I love it...

Oh yeah? Well, do you have dragonfruit soda?!

That's what I thought. Neener neener.:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

What's dragonfruit? *is intruiged*