The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets face it we are low on his list of ppl to please, im sure his happy he has sold albums in oz , but his no where near as big here as everywhere else we are just some country he played chubby bunny in

i wouldn't doubt we are low on his 'to visit list', but still... there are a truck load of dedicated fans, and people who are potential fans

my dance fotos are up finally , i wasnt joking when i told the woman i wanted to see how bad they looked that same day, all the fotos of just me im pulling a stupid face or my pose it all half arsed , god i took an entire sunday off to have these taken and they arent worth the money they cost to purchase them argh

my dance fotos are up finally , i wasnt joking when i told the woman i wanted to see how bad they looked that same day, all the fotos of just me im pulling a stupid face or my pose it all half arsed , god i took an entire sunday off to have these taken and they arent worth the money they cost to purchase them argh

I avoid having photos done of myself for this very reason. I'll get the kids done, cos they tend to look adorable no matter what but photos of me are just a waste of money. I'm not photogenic, never have been, never will be. But I'm sorry you had that disappointment PO, not to mention the money.

I avoid having photos done of myself for this very reason. I'll get the kids done, cos they tend to look adorable no matter what but photos of me are just a waste of money. I'm not photogenic, never have been, never will be. But I'm sorry you had that disappointment PO, not to mention the money.

oh im not photogenic either

and seeing as im studying to be a beauty therapist its not good that i dont take good pics

anyway the group ones arent to bad but all i can see when im looking at the pics is how chubby my face is, damn being my parents daughter

anyone wanting to see them anyway, http://www.dyannephotography.com.au, view your photos, password: dmb0212, im in the photos titled "ayo technology", "beautiful liar", "candyman 2" "lookin for a fox"

Oh yeah. I forgot about real life.:roftl: :roftl:

haha, an easy mistake to make

PO, i dont think because you say you dont take good pictures, although judging by your dancing pics you do take a good picture! is a bad thing when you are studying to be a beauty therapist, i think that knowing how to take care of your skin and body and looking groomed and respectable is more important than that

I'm always curious as to where everybody else has gone when that happens. Have they "gone" gone, or are they browsing other threads or are they having secret MSN conversations.

I'm normally not gone gone, just lurking and reading other threads.

Sometimes, I'm just not talkative.

But if it says I'm online I'm probably reading at the most

haha, an easy mistake to make

PO, i dont think because you say you dont take good pictures, although judging by your dancing pics you do take a good picture! is a bad thing when you are studying to be a beauty therapist, i think that knowing how to take care of your skin and body and looking groomed and respectable is more important than that

yeh thats what i try and tell ppl bla bla bla bla bla "insert lecture i give other girls here" those damn single fotos are what shat me the most, its coz i was too busy being a twat and laughing

Back from the shop and I just had to post this cos it seemed a bit freaky to me. *cues twilight zone music*

This afternoon, after doing Christmas shopping, when I hopped in the car the tail end of some song was on and then the very next song that came on was GK. Not freaky, just coincidence, right? Well, when I hopped in the car just now to go up the shops, the tail end of some song was on and the very next song that came on was Happy Ending. Both times if I hadn't hopped in the car right then I wouldn't have heard Mika at all today on the radio, and considering how much I don't hear him on the radio usually (unless it's a chart show or I request it), I just found this freaky. Cos the window of opportunity for me to hear him on radio today was small as I've been out and busy and heard practically none.

I know it's still coincidence, but such a pleasant coincidence. In fact, this afternoon in the car how tired I was caught up with me and I was feeling lousy and when GK came on, I cranked it right up, my toddler yelled "It's Grace Kelly" and then we both sang along to it while tears rolled down my cheeks. Happy/tired tears, but I was just feeling so grateful that I found him cos he impacts me every time I hear him.