The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone!

i found out my results early this morning, lol i couldn't wait 'till i got home from work. I got enough to get me into my uni course and a bit extra, so i am satisfied (yet to figure out if i am happy:blink:)

how is everyone?

awww, aurora, i hope tomorrow is an improvement on today, and that your friend gets over it... that reminds me that i had three people that weren't talking to me because i did something without them with another bunch of friends because i thought they were doing something else, but anyway, they weren't talking to me, and i talk to them so seldom that i didn't even notice they weren't talking to me

and my legs hurt from wearing heavy boots, lol

You had to go and top me with the glitter wig

*grabs the other glitter wig, and a bubble blower and the chips back and shimmys back across lounge room to the sounds of GK*

*picks YOU up with glitter wig, bubble blower and chips... and shimmies across to the other side of the room again*

hey everyone!

i found out my results early this morning, lol i couldn't wait 'till i got home from work. I got enough to get me into my uni course and a bit extra, so i am satisfied (yet to figure out if i am happy:blink:)

Hi armande!

I'm really glad you got a high enough mark to get into your uni course. That's great. :biggrin2:

34.jpg

Heya everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are we all??

I was going through my PB acct and saw this...

I made it at the beach at HK's..

She has a story about it *passes mic (mike:naughty: ) to HK*

34.jpg

Heya everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are we all??

I was going through my PB acct and saw this...

I made it at the beach at HK's..

She has a story about it *passes mic (mike:naughty: ) to HK*

*takes Mike* YES !!! So Leah (zuludog) & a friend were walking on the beach yesterday .... & she lightly dragged her toe across the sand & found the shelly Mika !!!!! She was OMG !!!!! 'Cos the high tide could have washed it away twice !!!! :biggrin2:

I just made it :naughty:

Hahaha... I like it... shh... :roftl:

*takes Mike* YES !!! So Leah (zuludog) & a friend were walking on the beach yesterday .... & she lightly dragged her toe across the sand & found the shelly Mika !!!!! She was OMG !!!!! 'Cos the high tide could have washed it away twice !!!! :biggrin2:

OMG! Did she really?!! That is trippy!!! :wub2:

Zuludog rocks. :punk:

Morning/evening, FD!

It's brilliant, Kelz. Bravo!!

that's what happens when I'm bored and sarcastic :naughty:

Morning lovely girl :wub2:

:blink: it's evening here :wink2::bleh:

Hahaha... I like it... shh...

Everyone is stealing it :das:

OMG! Did she really?!! That is trippy!!! :wub2:

Zuludog rocks.

yes she does!!