The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of hearing people say 'look on the bright side' too..

I mean we've had no real explanation.. only speculation..

The fact that it was (falsely?) advertised, then cancelled, then we were not informed of the cancellation and now no one from Camp Mika is explaining why this happened... We have a right to be pissed off.. to not be pissed off would be like saying we never gave a **** in the first place...

Other cancellations have at least had some sort of an explanation.. All we have is Christine's recent speculation in the news article thread... which makes sense but still it's not exactly making me feel the warm and fuzzy Mika love inside..

:furious::badmood::blowup: :crash: :mad3:

Hi everyone btw :naughty: *waves*

I'm sick of hearing people say 'look on the bright side' too..

I mean we've had no real explanation.. only speculation..

The fact that it was (falsely?) advertised, then cancelled, then we were not informed of the cancellation and now no one from Camp Mika is explaining why this happened... We have a right to be pissed off.. to not be pissed off would be like saying we never gave a **** in the first place...

Other cancellations have at least had some sort of an explanation.. All we have is Christine's recent speculation in the news article thread... which makes sense but still it's not exactly making me feel the warm and fuzzy Mika love inside..

:furious::badmood::blowup: :crash: :mad3:

Hi everyone btw :naughty: *waves*

I know, Its appsolutly horrid how us Auzzies are just being forgotten like this I mean we are here too and we are major fans too, I wouldn't be suprised we were being forgotten like this cause we don't have as many album sales as all the other countries or something stupid like that!

Heya Kelz.

Look on the bright side at least..... :naughty:

Nah I'm sick of it to.

I've looked on the bright side, and yeah, sure it might mean proper concerts etc, or a new album tour, but there's no guarentee we'll be able to go to said concerts, and we could go to the festivals.

So :thumbdown: to the bright side

I know, Its appsolutly horrid how us Auzzies are just being forgotten like this I mean we are here too and we are major fans too, I wouldn't be suprised we were being forgotten like this cause we don't have as many album sales as all the other countries or something stupid like that!

Its not that we're being forgotten, becuase we're not. Rather, we were remembered, and then taken off, given a feeling of unimportance. Argentina etc has been forgotten, we've been let down, and regarded as currently unimportant.

Or at least thats my view on it

*rereads article*

Ok so it is an explanation.. but it doesn't explain enough for my liking... I want info on when he might tour here.. I want to know why he was listed on V festival when OBVIOUSLY there was a chance he would pull out.. why they didn't make V fest organisers put *to be confirmed.. beside his name..

ok.. *stops*

it feels like everyday I'm whinging.. I'd hate to get a reputation for it :mf_rosetinted:

Its not that we're being forgotten, becuase we're not. Rather, we were remembered, and then taken off, given a feeling of unimportance. Argentina etc has been forgotten, we've been let down, and regarded as currently unimportant.

Or at least thats my view on it

Either way it's totally horrid feeling, We are fans too!!!

Its not cool to be like this to us Mika!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Either way it's totally horrid feeling, We are fans too!!!

Its not cool to be like this to us Mika!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

We are fans too, and it would have been nice to get an idea of when he will be back, but I guess, like everyone else, we have to wait our turns like good little kiddies, hoping that we get a portion of the sweets that were promised.

He'll come eventually, lets just hope that by then we still want to see him :mf_rosetinted: