The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

*rereads article*

Ok so it is an explanation.. but it doesn't explain enough for my liking... I want info on when he might tour here.. I want to know why he was listed on V festival when OBVIOUSLY there was a chance he would pull out.. why they didn't make V fest organisers put *to be confirmed.. beside his name..

ok.. *stops*

it feels like everyday I'm whinging.. I'd hate to get a reputation for it :mf_rosetinted:

What about why his cancelling shows for the album he was in no rush to make? :naughty:

Or wether he had confirmed to V festival or not (highly likely he was confirmed, it might not have been obvious at the time they listed him in the line up that he was going to pull out)

And just when we're going to get that proper tour he mentioned back in July would be nice info as well

:mf_rosetinted:

Okay, I need to stop bitching as well, but at the same time, I can't stop the feeling of disappointment from it. I guess it'll pass in time

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are fans too, and it would have been nice to get an idea of when he will be back, but I guess, like everyone else, we have to wait our turns like good little kiddies, hoping that we get a portion of the sweets that were promised.

He'll come eventually, lets just hope that by then we still want to see him :mf_rosetinted:

Yes lets hope that when he eventually gets here we will still wanna see him!:sneaky2:

Thanks Kelzy, they are are good!

I see we are still majorly pissed off about V- what we need is some positve news to take our minds off this crap!

JOLS!

*starts singing old country again*

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene......:naughty:

Sorry, I said I wasn't going to bother you with that song again.

JOLS!

*starts singing old country again*

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene......:naughty:

Sorry, I said I wasn't going to bother you with that song again.

I am totally used to it by now!

The only time I think I would get excited (and majorly embarassed!) would be if Mika changed Dolly Parton songs and opened with that instead of 9 to5!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It would be nice to get some good news.. even if it was a lie.. e.g... Mika said he will tour in early March but only 2 shows.. just for you aussies cos you're so bummed right now..

*wishes*

Yeah, something we could be excited about for a few weeks, and then spend the next few weeks bitching about.

By that stage some of his new album would be leaked onto youtube and our conversation would change again!

I am totally used to it by now!

The only time I think I would get excited (and majorly embarassed!) would be if Mika changed Dolly Parton songs and opened with that instead of 9 to5!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

How cool would that be?!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I'd be so excited for you. Are you a redhead, by any chance?:naughty:

Its so hot you feel like yur gunna melt here :P... means a great Auzzie Christmas is up ahead :P

Yikes....warm xmas....makes me cringe whenever it's mentioned. I couldn't take the huge christmas feasts in hot weather. My respect to you all.

Yeah, something we could be excited about for a few weeks, and then spend the next few weeks bitching about.

By that stage some of his new album would be leaked onto youtube and our conversation would change again!

Ah yes.... that would work.

*schedules a month of excitement, 2 weeks of bitching, then leaked album*

How cool would that be?!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I'd be so excited for you. Are you a redhead, by any chance?:naughty:

Yikes....warm xmas....makes me cringe whenever it's mentioned. I couldn't take the huge christmas feasts in hot weather. My respect to you all.

Those huge christmas feasts are something we put up with.

And there's usually a barbie to take advantage of the heat.

We survive it all somehow, usually with a few kilos added around the waist line :naughty: