• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

G'night to those who have gone to bed also .... SWEET DREAMS !!! :das:

:blush-anim-cl: Oh yes... I did...

It's not fair at all to you guys.

*is sick of trying to "look on the bright side"*

Hmmmm... you're not the only one..

I'm tempted to ask him about it when he gets to LA, just put him on the spot. But you'll all be over it by then.

DO IT!!! If no-one asks... and Soy and I go to a concert while we're in the UK... we will try to ask him...

Heya Kelz.

Look on the bright side at least.....

Nah I'm sick of it to.

I've looked on the bright side, and yeah, sure it might mean proper concerts etc, or a new album tour, but there's no guarentee we'll be able to go to said concerts, and we could go to the festivals.

So :thumbdown: to the bright side

True... esp if it's during July 2008... :sneaky2:

I am totally used to it by now!

The only time I think I would get excited (and majorly embarassed!) would be if Mika changed Dolly Parton songs and opened with that instead of 9 to5!

That would be awesome!!!

Yeah, something we could be excited about for a few weeks, and then spend the next few weeks bitching about.

By that stage some of his new album would be leaked onto youtube and our conversation would change again!

Maybe he should leak parts of the new album to one of the Aussie mods... :fisch:

I know I'd be angry. I'd be breaking things. So kudos to you guys

I would like to kick a certain curly haired English singer... :fisch:

Heheheheeh ..... 'bardboard' ..... is that like a board of Shakespeare Enthusiasts ???!!!

:lmfao:

Classic!

Whoops... I didn't mean to double post... My Internet got a bit shirty at me and no matter what I did it didn't do it right

Tis okay... I fixed it...

I'll ask him, Teegs, no problem.

Although, if you do go to a concert in the UK, ask him too.:naughty:

Hehe... we might even have t-shirts with my siggie pic in it... :naughty:

Oh we will.... don't you worry :naughty:

Hehe... it's so strange... I thought the exact same thing... word for word! :shocked:

Hehe... we might even have t-shirts with my siggie pic in it... :naughty:

Hehe... it's so strange... I thought the exact same thing... word for word! :shocked:

Or with my siggy pic... or Kelz's, or Scuts :naughty:

And its the predictable response Teegs, with a bit of TP thrown in for good measure.

And Armande, I can't believe Christmas is next Tuesday, way too close for comfort.

We had the storm here earlier.

And speaking of t-shirts, I finally got the top I wanted. Its a white singlet.tank top with 6 different coloured wayfarers on it going from yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, pink. I love it

:thumb_yello:

*cue msn photoshoot*

It sounds awesome.

*cue msn photoshoot with msn slaps :naughty: *

Righty-oh ..... guys ..... better unplug ..... *cries* ..... Later !!!

I'm tempted to ask him about it when he gets to LA, just put him on the spot. :naughty:

But you'll all be over it by then.

haha, that is an 'ask it' from me too! :naughty:

:biggrin2: Hiya Assante !!! Bugga guys .... storm brewing ...... may have to switch off .... *grumbles* ..... so if I disappear .... 'tis why ..... *still waits for FY&GN Hotseat* ....... :sneaky2::wink2::roftl:

hey!

ohh, storm apparently we are getting lots of rain tomorrow, i love storms...excepts when they make me turn my laptop off

Or with my siggy pic... or Kelz's, or Scuts :naughty:

And its the predictable response Teegs, with a bit of TP thrown in for good measure.

And Armande, I can't believe Christmas is next Tuesday, way too close for comfort.

I guess so...

Way too close... we're not finished doing Chrissy shopping yet...

*adds bardboard to her list of typos*

Panadik is still my crowning glory

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Panadik reminds me of a new word I heard from Kelzy this w/end* hehehheeh !!

What word? :blink:and where is your hot seat?? and talk later!!!

True... esp if it's during July 2008... :sneaky2:

You know, July 2008 was the first date that come to me.. so if I'm right then it was Psychicness *hides* (:sorry:!!)

OMG. If there are t-shirts, I. WANT. ONE.:shocked:

*copyrights design* :das:

Now you too can own this T-shirt for the low price of $1:39**

**$1:39 plus posting & handling charges, getting stuffed around by postal services and having to drive 2 kilometres to retrieve your parcel from the wrong address where there is a very vicious dog with rabies drooling at your bare ankles. Cancellation of an order will incur a $100 fee.

**$1:39 plus posting & handling charges, getting stuffed around by postal services and having to drive 2 kilometres to retrieve your parcel from the wrong address where there is a very vicious dog with rabies drooling at your bare ankles. Cancellation of an order will incur a $100 fee.

So, I should just send $500 to cover all charges. You little entrepreneur.:sneaky2:

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, July 2008 was the first date that come to me.. so if I'm right then it was Psychicness *hides* (:sorry:!!)

i will blame you if that is the case... if one date doesn't directly clash with hols it will be sorta kinda okay... but would prefer it not to be then...

I want that t shirt!

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:naughty: .... HIYA KZ ........ Panadik ........ :naughty: reminds me of a certain ex-boss ... !!!!!!!!! :lmao: