The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg NC the shirt idea rox, between you and kelzy , theres some awersum evilness going on

i like!!

*Takes Teegs by the hand and bows*

So, I should just send $500 to cover all charges. You little entrepreneur.

What?!?!?! *shrugs* :naughty:

i will blame you if that is the case... if one date doesn't directly clash with hols it will be sorta kinda okay... but would prefer it not to be then.

:shocked: You can't blame Me for Mika's lack of touring commitment.. but hey, look on the bright side.. if he's over here in July.. you can walk past his house in London... lol!! :bleh:

Hehe... tis a good idea though... I think we spent too much time together lately...

perhaps we have ... but I'd do it again next month :biggrin2:

.... HIYA KZ ........ Panadik ........ reminds me of a certain ex-boss ... !!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Heya HK!!!

OHHH!!!....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

*pays $1.39 and risks rabid dog*

Wait was that in Euros, AUD or USD?

ummm... Euro.. :naughty:

that way the conversion for me is effin awesome!!! :thumb_yello:

Oh, good, I'm not the only one with a spastic bro, then.

I think it's time for me to be off as well. Sleep is beckoning. Goodnight, all.

No... but mine is old enough to know better...

*Takes Teegs by the hand and bows*

:shocked: You can't blame Me for Mika's lack of touring commitment.. but hey, look on the bright side.. if he's over here in July.. you can walk past his house in London... lol!! :bleh:

*bows with Kelzy*

Ummm... well I don't think Freddie will want to be trying to find Mika's house... Though if we do, we can leave the showbag on the front step...

Ummm... well I don't think Freddie will want to be trying to find Mika's house... Though if we do, we can leave the showbag on the front step...

Oh.. hahaha.. oops i forgot.. that would be stalking :naughty:

Oh.. hahaha.. oops i forgot.. that would be stalking :naughty:

Yeah... just a little bit... Soy and I might end up having a meet up with some of the English MFCers... groovy!

i really want someone to make me some alcholic egg nogg , ive never had any and all the recipes i find are different and i want someone coz it might give me some xmas cheer

Never made it before and can't help you...

after reading a number of different recipes here is the egg nog recipe ive made up, and will try 2moz:

1 egg (whipped till stiff)

1 cup of lactose free milk(coz im lactose intolerant)

1 tbsp of suger

1/2 tsp of vanilla extract

1 shot of brandy (2 if i discover brandy tastes nice)

1 scoop of vanilla icecream (lactose free)

blended and served with xmas cheer (after i find mine)

after reading a number of different recipes here is the egg nog recipe ive made up, and will try 2moz:

1 tbsp of suger

Oh! wow! Thanks.. I could make this too - I drink lactose free milk cos it's easier on my gut.. and it's sweeter!! *licks lips*

Sounds awesome Dude... :punk:

Have you uploaded your pics yet?

Ummm... some on my photobucket.. some on a bigpond acct... hang on, I'll find the links...

1 tbsp of suger

Ewwww.... brandy...

Oh! wow! Thanks.. I could make this too - I drink lactose free milk cos it's easier on my gut.. and it's sweeter!! *licks lips*

yeh its not soo much that im completely intolerant to it but more than a little bit every day, causes issues with my stomach, infact ive always got issues with my gut, i rekon i have a stomach ache after i eat ANYTHING but i love food

but i found when i completely cut out lactose from my diet it made a big different so now i substitute it wherever i can

Ummm... some on my photobucket.. some on a bigpond acct... hang on, I'll find the links...

Ewwww.... brandy...

:shocked: I actually quite like brandy Teegs ..... more than most other spirits ..... whiskey, eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww :no: ...... they say brandy is the spirit for the 'goddess' ...... :wink2::naughty:

yum, that sounds like a nice recipe PO

i remember trying to find a recipe for hummus, there were so many different ones

ud think the interweb would be good for looking up recipes but i find a lot of jiberish and end up looking for an old recipe book (or ringing mum) i try to find a few different ones and see what ingredients you see in most of them and cut out weird ones that are only in some recipes

or i go to work (which is a fruit and veg shop) and ask someone there coz theres old ladys who know how to cook everything and we also serve a lot of chefs

:shocked: I actually quite like brandy Teegs ..... more than most other spirits ..... whiskey, eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww :no: ...... they say brandy is the spirit for the 'goddess' ...... :wink2::naughty:

i havent tried it yet mum said sumfin bout it being on top of her xmas cakes but thats different, gunna buy a tiny lil bottle and try my masterpiece

hopefully ill like it

ud think the interweb would be good for looking up recipes but i find a lot of jiberish and end up looking for an old recipe book (or ringing mum) i try to find a few different ones and see what ingredients you see in most of them and cut out weird ones that are only in some recipes

or i go to work (which is a fruit and veg shop) and ask someone there coz theres old ladys who know how to cook everything and we also serve a lot of chefs

lol half the time my mum is just like *google it!* hehe, my internet broke today *Shakes fist at wep key* and i was lost because i couldn't google how to fix it