The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PFffffffftttt .... nah Teegs ..... haven't you heard ??? White is the new black .... ???!!!:biggrin2:

Obviously... :naughty:

Though, according to the new ads, a tan is never healthy...

I have a thought about whats going on... but I won't say cause Freddie might get a bit cranky... :blink:

Well if you're not mature, then you can join me. But I look 15 so everyone will think you're my mother. :cheerful_h4h"

When do you get back to Melbourne Scut?

Right, really have to leave here as house is not going to clean itself :thumbdown:

Might be back soon (if I ever get up in the first place!)

me cranks never :wink2:

I love having a tan :biggrin2:

Noooooooo... of course not... :naughty:

I love having a tan... that's why I'm glad that when I get burnt, I go red, maybe peel a bit, then tan... I love the fact that I take after my Dad in that aspect...

Hey ya Jols..

Anyways... I better get to bed... I have to work tomorrow... so FY & GN everyone!

Oh... *big hugs for everyone*

Hi peeps

Now Melbourne is heating up, finally, glad to say we are off to the beach again for some SUN tomorrow. Last week it was flooded out down the coast, how ridiculous.

Anything of importance I actually missed?

Noooooooo... of course not... :naughty:

I love having a tan... that's why I'm glad that when I get burnt, I go red, maybe peel a bit, then tan... I love the fact that I take after my Dad in that aspect...

Hey ya Jols..

Anyways... I better get to bed... I have to work tomorrow... so FY & GN everyone!

Oh... *big hugs for everyone*

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub2:

Hi peeps

Now Melbourne is heating up, finally, glad to say we are off to the beach again for some SUN tomorrow. Last week it was flooded out down the coast, how ridiculous.

Nothing much , Mika is straight , hes going out with a girl , but we dont care .. apart from that nothing much :wink2:

Hi peeps

oh, and a report that Mika was apparently going to the Carribean for xmas..??

did you have a good chrissy day?

Nothing much , Mika is straight , hes going out with a girl , but we dont care .. apart from that nothing much :wink2:

..... oh ... & that he is still pregnant ...... :naughty::thumb_yello:

Hey Blue Sky ...... really .... no news about anything yet ..... we are just mucking around ... !!!:sneaky2::wink2::roftl:

yeh I heard that and a UFO was captured in england , yeah nothing much very boring

Mika has a gf though .. but who cares <yawnnsssssssssssssssss>

Yeah, it is Jamie Lyn Spears, and they are BOTH pregnant!

FREDDIE

I just about fell off my chair. Are you pulling my leg???

Not that I care, but does he really have a gf??:blink:

I only realised yesterday that Sasje met her bf on MFC...I am really way behind...even though I was online almost constantly, I never heard about that before...

Jols Christmas was great, not too many fights, and all presents small enough to fit in the cases. How was yours?

And HK, that BLOODY box is still sitting in a PO somewhere, I wrote and complained, but they are really not going to care. It might be like one of those WW1 letters that suddenly reappears 40 years after it was sent. And we will be old and in our nursing homes going....oh yes...that Mika fellow....what did he sing again....was it that road trip...where was it again....????:boxed:

Right, I have decided I couldn't be assed cleaning the house, will do it in the morning (and will regret this decision then!) but will head off to bed to read my book and eat (Michael's) chocolate :wink2::naughty:

Night all!!!

FREDDIE

I only realised yesterday that Sasje met her bf on MFC...I am really way behind...even though I was online almost constantly, I never heard about that before...

Jols Christmas was great, not too many fights, and all presents small enough to fit in the cases. How was yours?

And HK, that BLOODY box is still sitting in a PO somewhere, I wrote and complained, but they are really not going to care. It might be like one of those WW1 letters that suddenly reappears 40 years after it was sent. And we will be old and in our nursing homes going....oh yes...that Mika fellow....what did he sing again....was it that road trip...where was it again....????:boxed:

Yeh its true there are threads all over about it :mf_rosetinted:

FREDDIE

I can't believe it still hasn't arrived :shocked::boxed:

Oh, have to find out what happened with my SS seeing as I wasn't there to collect it......

FREDDIE

I dont care , I intend to spread bad information all over the MFC .. I dont care :wink2:

Me might , who knows what santy brought

Heheheheheh .... Nah hun ...... I WILL receive it soon .... & then I shall send on to you ..... & then you can re-send .... with all of your love .... :wub2::biggrin2: