The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In diapers? I was *born* in 1989 :bleh:

I was born at the start of '88. Me and Soangel have calculated that I was born precisely when she was conceived. :naughty:

*quotes Calvin Harris*

"I've got love for you

If you were born in the 80s, the 80s

I've got hugs for you

I'll do things for you

If you were born in the 80s, the 80s"

:cool:

next to post reply button you'll see MQ and QR..

MQ = mutliquote.. QR = quick reply..

just click MQ on which ever post you want to quote.. then hit post reply button at bottom of last post on the left of screen..

Weee, I got it - thanks!

Hehe, I was born in 1992. I win!

And yes I'm still awake even thought I have to wake up at 7:30am tomorrow. I'll be mad at myself in the morning! :sneaky2:

Aww, no fair.

... :winner_second_h4h: - hee hee

7:30 - psh, it's the holidays!

I was born at the start of '88. Me and Soangel have calculated that I was born precisely when she was conceived. :naughty:

That's ... kind of creepy. :bleh:

*quotes Calvin Harris*

"I've got love for you

I've got hugs for you

I'll do things for you

I honestly have no idea what your referring to there, but have you seen all the "made in the 80's" shirts that are popping up now, especially in JayJays? They kind of creep me out ... Every time you wear that shirt a horrific mental image would pop up...

That's ... kind of creepy. :bleh:

We're kind of creepy people. :naughty:

I honestly have no idea what your referring to there, but have you seen all the "made in the 80's" shirts that are popping up now, especially in JayJays? They kind of creep me out ... Every time you wear that shirt a horrific mental image would pop up...

How amusing. Why's it horrific? Everyone was conceived and born, no exceptions. I should get one. :lol3:

I was referring to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1S3JCknQJ4 :thumb_yello:

Should I make you feel old? Might as well. I was still in diapers when you went to that concert. :bleh:

I didn't exist unless the concert was past March.:bleh:

*quotes Calvin Harris*

"I've got love for you

I've got hugs for you

I'll do things for you

*hugs Scutty for quoting the beloved Calvin*

:shocked: You've never heard of Calvin Harris? *points to dancing scottish psycho in her siggy* He's wonderful!! Acceptable In The 80's, I thought they played that on the radios in Oz?

*high fives OkD for being an '89er too*

How much it costs him to keep his hair looking good??

Have just found this piece of crap- Human Nature doing Grace Kelly!!

Go to the second part of their interview, it starts about 2 minutes in.

http://www.929.com.au/shows/kyleandjackieo/guest_interviews?14647_result_page=8

Awful :boxed:

Ummmm..... :annoyed_h4h:

*slaps you for dissing the almighty Human Nature in my presence*

:chair:

*then thanks you for finding something I didn't know about*

*goes off to listen*

OMG NKOTB!!!!!!! oh oh oh oh oh-oh oh oh oh - oh oh oh oh oh - the right stuff

Hahaha I bought a NKOTB book when I was in primary school. Kept it in my school bag every day. Teeheehee!!

I hope that in the upcoming months of fawning you remember that it was I who informed you of his level of attractiveness (and Scottish accent!!).

I am forever indebted to you. *bows*

See, my trawlinbg through the net instead of looking after my kids (actually, where are they??) has been fruitful tonight. Not only have I dug up photos of Vanilla Ice and Jeremy Jordan, and put people through the awful experience of listening to Human Nature butcher GK, but have found this useful piece of info...............

BIG GIRL (YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL)

AUD$4.61; CD Single;

Pre-order now for Mon 4 Feb 2008 release

'Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)' is Mika's fourth single to be lifted from his hugely successful debut album 'Life In Cartoon Motion'. 'Big Girl' is an anthemic and celebratory war cry to applaud size...

*slaps you again for dissing HN twice in one night*

BTW- If there are any techie geniuses out there... can someone please tell me how I can save them singing GK. I need it.

I knew Andrew would lead cos he has the highest voice. :naughty: Could've done without Philbert's "Humphrey, we're leaving" bit though. *slaps Phil*

I love hearing everyone's first crush. :biggrin2:

Here is my very first obsession, age 5.

33.jpg

dirty20dancing.jpg

*drools*

How amusing. Why's it horrific? Everyone was conceived and born, no exceptions. I should get one. :lol3:[/COLOUR]

It may have happened, but that doesn't mean I want to think about it.

:shocked: You've never heard of Calvin Harris? *points to dancing scottish psycho in her siggy* He's wonderful!! Acceptable In The 80's, I thought they played that on the radios in Oz?

*high fives OkD for being an '89er too*

Heehee! Damn, I am so jealous of what was acceptable in the 80's.

Yay! I have been trying to figure out who it was in that video. He, if it's even possible, looks more excited / unable to resist movement when making music than Mika.

LOL, he is also crazy random: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvxL4Jcqoc0

Heehee! Damn, I am so jealous of what was acceptable in the 80's.

Yay! I have been trying to figure out who it was in that video. He, if it's even possible, looks more excited / unable to resist movement when making music than Mika.

LOL, he is also crazy random: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvxL4Jcqoc0

YES!!! The fly eye vid!! Oh that accent of his...:mf_lustslow: And I swear, if he weren't in music, the guy would have a bright future in comedy.

My love for Calvin is surpassed only by my adoration for Mika and Johnny Depp. He's insane when he performs; he almost fell off the stage when I saw his show.:naughty:

Have you seen the vid where he has other musical artists try on his fly eye glasses? Mika is one of them, and in my opinion, the funniest.:roftl:

Say artsy, do you ever stalk the Jacks at Disneyland? Cos... I would never do such a thing. :fisch:

Mmmm Scotsman. I've never ever heard anything at all to do with Calvin Harris, except for on this forum.

No, Liz, why would you ask such a thing? Doing that would only freak out the actors and get security called on you...or so I've heard...*cough*.:fisch:

YES!!! The fly eye vid!! Oh that accent of his...:mf_lustslow: And I swear, if he weren't in music, the guy would have a bright future in comedy.

My love for Calvin is surpassed only by my adoration for Mika and Johnny Depp. He's insane when he performs; he almost fell off the stage when I saw his show.:naughty:

Have you seen the vid where he has other musical artists try on his fly eye glasses? Mika is one of them, and in my opinion, the funniest.:roftl:

I have seen a video of Mika trying on those glasses, I didn't realise they were his! He was talking about the crazy-random things he saw, elephants in tu-tu's, was it?

This Calvin Harris is indeed very comical. His comical randomness is, in my eyes, surpassed only by The Bedroom Philosopher (eg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS72OAsYxI8). Oh, did I mention I met him like last week? Yes, well I did:

bedroomtw2.jpg