Mika on Graham Norton again?

babspanky

Looks like it is a new one?

The Graham Norton Show

Ugly Betty star Ashley Jensen and actress Miriam Margolyes, who took the place of Madame Morrible in the original cast of the London production of Wicked, join the host as he presents a mix of monologues, celebrity chat and eccentric characters. With music by Mika SUB

Comedy/Talk Show/Talk Show

Thursday 20th December at 10:00pm on BBC 2

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finally! mika on english tv again! the last one was great, hope this is just as good.. annnd i hope it is true :biggrin2:

*starts putting date down in diary*

he's a fan of ugly betty too anyway ain't he? should be even better.. well for him anyway :biggrin2:

Wow!!!! That's just what I've been wanting!!! Mika on English TV. He'll get so many more fans if viewers can actually get to see him, and I'm sick of all these talentless clones being on all the shows, and Mika not being on any, but I agree that he should be talking. He's so funny and great in interviews. Still it's good that he's on at all.

I loved the bit on Sound, at the weekend. Mika rules!!!

There's less than a point in it, in Record Of The Year, but Rihanna's fans are getting cracking now, so she's comming up behind Mika!

http://www.roty.tv/

Love today, from Marilyn

Can you? Where? Seeing as my Radio 2 ones were wasted last week. Did you go in by the way?

i'm not sure, i remember meimei went to the last graham norton show when mika was on, and she'd only found out bout it like less than a week before it would air.. but i have no clue where u get the tickets from :blink: sorry

oh and yeah i went to the radio 2 thing, but the atmosphere wasn't as good without mika there

I found where you can get tickets from and have applied for 4 ( you can get up to 6) for the 19th December, which is when it will be recorded. God if I get these, I'll be so happy.

I found where you can get tickets from and have applied for 4 ( you can get up to 6) for the 19th December, which is when it will be recorded. God if I get these, I'll be so happy.

Will you be bringing the pengu to Graham Norton? :fisch:

Will you be bringing the pengu to Graham Norton? :fisch:

I don't think so:roftl:

It might freak the big guy out, although Graham might be amused by it, he seems to like that kind of thing.

Yeah, now I remember! Chew Chew on the guitar and Mika looking into Dustin Hoffman's wifes cleavage. :naughty:

Thanks Diana! :thumb_yello:

No problem! :thumb_yello:

I don't think so:roftl:

It might freak the big guy out, although Graham might be amused by it, he seems to like that kind of thing.

Haha I'm fairly sure both Graham AND Mika would love it..

You'd probably even get some attention during the cooldown. :naughty:

does it say u need to be over 18?

No problem! :thumb_yello:

Haha I'm fairly sure both Graham AND Mika would love it..

You'd probably even get some attention during the cooldown. :naughty:

Just one problem there, my sister loves Graham Nortons show and if I went on with the penguin, I don't think I'd make it to Christmas!:naughty:

Just one problem there, my sister loves Graham Nortons show and if I went on with the penguin, I don't think I'd make it to Christmas!:naughty:

You should definitely take the penguin!! It would be hilarious. Mika would be bound to spot you and draw attention to you, it would be fabulous. Do it!!!!!