"Mika warms up the winter"

greta

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much Greta for posting this old clips, I had almost forgotten about them.:thumb_yello:

I think it’s amazing to see the developments this man has gone through in just a couple of months!

When was the big turning point?

Gradually of course, but when he ripped his shirt of in Avalon the11 June was absolutely one of them in my opinion!:naughty:

When I saw him in Stockholm in April and then in November you could really enjoy the big difference between the first and the second one. The energy, the set, the charisma!:wub2:

hey kata are you feeling better now?

Did you notice on the video at Bournemouth I think it was when Mika was talking about how mingingly smelly the animal costumes are, he pics up the chicken one and when asked what it is he smirks like a naughty schoolboy but in a kinda subtle way and says "chicken" lol.

Did you notice on the video at Bournemouth I think it was when Mika was talking about how mingingly smelly the animal costumes are, he pics up the chicken one and when asked what it is he smirks like a naughty schoolboy but in a kinda subtle way and says "chicken" lol.

What? Where's this? :naughty:

I found it amazing how he could go from being the cutest thing I ever saw to being...errr...some shirtless monster :shocked: But then I got used to the monster, I quite like him like that now :naughty:

:roftl: Actually I didn't like the shirtless monster at first either. I don't know if it grew on me or just because he's beefed up and gotten some better moves.

Thank you so much Greta for posting this old clips, I had almost forgotten about them.:thumb_yello:

I think it’s amazing to see the developments this man has gone through in just a couple of months!

When was the big turning point?

Gradually of course, but when he ripped his shirt of in Avalon the11 June was absolutely one of them in my opinion!:naughty:

When I saw him in Stockholm in April and then in November you could really enjoy the big difference between the first and the second one. The energy, the set, the charisma!:wub2:

june 11th he was in chicago :naughty: