Night-Owls (Part 3)!

jassisa

Oh yeah I was just thinking about that, how funny! hhaa. Mine's not Rolland though, it's BOSS. Does it even make a difference though? Probably not...so yes, I would love a tutorial:biggrin2:

I've been good! Christmas was very nice and yeah. How have you been?

I think its from Rolland actually.which song would you like?

I have over my shoulder I could use or any MIKA song with sheet music.

life is great! my Step mum loves MIKA so much now its becoming common talk and its like they are "adopting" him like a son they never had! What is he doing to people? :) They never stop talking about him now that I got my parents to like him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah:naughty: And how is weather to you? We don't have snow in this Christmas..:thumbdown: And it's rain all the time and cold..

Ohhh haha. Well at the moment it is very windy and cold - i love it. I wish it would snow here though. The last time it did was like 40 years ago:thumbdown:

I think its from Rolland actually.which song would you like?

I have over my shoulder I could use or any MIKA song with sheet music.

life is great! my Step mum loves MIKA so much now its becoming common talk and its like they are "adopting" him like a son they never had! What is he doing to people? :) They never stop talking about him now that I got my parents to like him.

Um any song would be fine I guess - whatever easiest for you to show:wink2:

That is so awesome! I wish my family loved him haha. They don't really mind him at the moment, except for my sister:thumbdown:

My mum likes him :biggrin2: although, she's getting just a teensy bit sick of him.

Same with my mom. Everytime I take a shower I blast LICM and the shower's in her room to everytime I turn it on she's probably thinking "Kill me."

:lol3:

Tough sh*t.:naughty:

Exactly. Before Mika it was always Queen, (now it's both) and when she asked if I could play something else, I said 'fat chance'.

Looks like I have a new twin:naughty: Nice to meet you:wink2:

My family thinks I deserted Queen because I'm obsessed with Mika and don't listen to Queen as much anymore so I feel like crap haha

Hi Mandi and Alexandra! Alexandra, I think you've BEEN addicted

:roftl:

My day was nice, thanks. My Youth Group went on a ski/snowboarding trip, so I hung out with everyone in the lodge. I didn't have money this year to go boarding, nor the heart to ask my parents for money, maybe next year I'll go boarding again. :)

Hi Mandi and Alexandra! Alexandra, I think you've BEEN addicted

My day was nice, thanks. My Youth Group went on a ski/snowboarding trip, so I hung out with everyone in the lodge. I didn't have money this year to go boarding, nor the heart to ask my parents for money, maybe next year I'll go boarding again. :)

guilty, as charged.

I ate a lot. On days off i ravage the cupboards for food.

:naughty: I do thesame,but haven't really had the opportunity eversince my refridgerator broke for over a week and a half. It's fixed now, but my mom still hasn't gone shopping.

Speaking of food...I haven't eaten anything since around 12, so I'm gonna make some soup. haha

:naughty: I do thesame,but haven't really had the opportunity eversince my refridgerator broke for over a week and a half. It's fixed now, but my mom still hasn't gone shopping.

Speaking of food...I haven't eaten anything since around 12, so I'm gonna make some soup. haha

:lmao: that was detailed. go eat yo soup!