Night-Owls (Part 3)!

jassisa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello!!! im a night owl right now i havent slept in two days:shocked: ! dont you hate it when that happens

Hey! Your name is Briana, right? Sorry.. I don't think we've been properly introduced. My name's Jessica. You can call me Jess, Jessica, Fink, whatever you'd like.

:wink2:

Di Danielle! It's not late there yet? It's nearly 12 here.

Haha, hi again Amanda!

Wow! I was on till 5:30 AM two nights ago. we're true night owls!:roftl:

wow u are up late! where i live its only 11:51 and im wide awake:shocked:

i dont think that thats a good thing lol:bleh:

Yes!! I'm up extremely late!!! It's really not a good Idea, and I'll definitly regret it in the morning, but I'm completely Mika addicted and there is no way out!!!!!:hoover:

Sorry if I'm freaking you out! It might be the lack of sleep!:mf_boff:

lol I love that smiley that I just put there^

11:51? Thats not late:bleh: :hypo:

I am finding myself staying up until 1am every night these days. I have to stop that cos I go back to work on the 2nd! *sigh*

You and I have been keeping each other up late a lot recently. HAH.

Yes!! I'm up extremely late!!! It's really not a good Idea, and I'll definitly regret it in the morning, but I'm completely Mika addicted and there is no way out!!!!!:hoover:

Sorry if I'm freaking you out! It might be the lack of sleep!:mf_boff:

lol I love that smiley that I just put there^

11:51? Thats not late:bleh: :hypo:

LOL! It's definitely a lack of sleep. I post the strangest things passed 1 AM.

Yea this is definitely a bad habbit for me. I'm going back to school soon. :tears:

Those words hurt..

And now that my laptop has interenet I'll never wanna get off line. xD

lol, man i havent slept for two days and im not even tired:shocked:

wow. Yeah I went to France in April and harldu slept the night before, didn't sleep on the ten-hour flight, and we ended up arriving at ten am so I didn't sleep that day either so I wouldn't get jetlag. So that's like, what, 36 hours without sleep or something? Anyways, I ended up not being tired, just reeeeeally spaced out. Lol.

:mfr_omg: now this is serious!! My dad just got home from his night shift at work!!! It's now 5:02 here!!

I'm still wide awake and in love with Mika! Any advice? I can't sleep!He's in my brain!!:wub2::serenade: *sigh* oh Mika!

We'll all keep you company till ya get tired.

:wink2:

wow. Yeah I went to France in April and harldu slept the night before, didn't sleep on the ten-hour flight, and we ended up arriving at ten am so I didn't sleep that day either so I wouldn't get jetlag. So that's like, what, 36 hours without sleep or something? Anyways, I ended up not being tired, just reeeeeally spaced out. Lol.

lol thata funny yay i am really spaced out and when my mom trys to talk to me i turn around and say huh!

LOL! It's definitely a lack of sleep. I post the strangest things passed 1 AM.

Yea this is definitely a bad habbit for me. I'm going back to school soon. :tears:

Those words hurt..

And now that my laptop has interenet I'll never wanna get off line. xD

I'm the same! We just got broadband internet which is really fast compared to our old dial up! And I have it on the laptop too! And now I'm addicted to the internet!:boxed:

You Poor thing! School is a harsh word! Make sure you get a good does of Mika to keep you sane,lol:thumb_yello:

I'm the same! We just got broadband internet which is really fast compared to our old dial up! And I have it on the laptop too! And now I'm addicted to the internet!:boxed:

You Poor thing! School is a harsh word! Make sure you get a good does of Mika to keep you sane,lol:thumb_yello:

I've always been addicted to the internet, and now that I have my own computer..we'll never be apart. xD

Haha, not sure if that would keep me sane or INsane. :wink2: