Night-Owls (Part 3)!

jassisa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH NO! What's your problem? (That doesn't sound very nice. It's meant to be in a concerned way. Lol.)

well i there is this guy who asked me to be his girlfriend but i dont like him and i dont know how to tell him no and im kinda still in love with this guy.(any advice)

well i there is this guy who asked me to be his girlfriend but i dont like him and i dont know how to tell him no and im kinda still in love with this guy.(any advice)

Oh God, you're asking a person who is 16 and has never been close to being in a relationship. :boxed:

I'll try my best though. There's no point in forcing yourself to go out with a guy just to try and make him happy, because it'll only end up with the both of you being frustrated and miserable. Try your hardest to let him down gently, by saying something like 'I'm really sorry, I think you're a really nice person but I'm not interested in that way.' Or something like that. Don't say anything that'll make him think he can keep persisting. And for the other guy...don't try and be something you aren't around him, because he might get the wrong idea about who you are, and if he doesn't like the real you then he isn't worth the trouble.

I sound so cliched :naughty: I hope that helped a bit...

Oh God, you're asking a person who is 16 and has never been close to being in a relationship. :boxed:

I'll try my best though. There's no point in forcing yourself to go out with a guy just to try and make him happy, because it'll only end up with the both of you being frustrated and miserable. Try your hardest to let him down gently, by saying something like 'I'm really sorry, I think you're a really nice person but I'm not interested in that way.' Or something like that. Don't say anything that'll make him think he can keep persisting. And for the other guy...don't try and be something you aren't around him, because he might get the wrong idea about who you are, and if he doesn't like the real you then he isn't worth the trouble.

I sound so cliched :naughty: I hope that helped a bit...

lol well im 17 so yeah this totally sucks lol! i told the other guy i have to think about it....

Honestly? a whole lotta nuthin! LOL

I missed out on going to church cos I didn't feel well enough...and then all day I have either been on here or have been relaxing. That's actually how I like to spend my weekends anway... :D

How about you?

Same here!

Only I missed church because I was tired and lazy. :blush-anim-cl: I felt so bad.

I actually had a dream and Jesus was in it.:roftl: I think it was a sign for me to get my lazy butt out of bed!

And I love just relaxing on the weeknds.:)

*barges into conversation* I LOVE ALMOST FAMOUS!

Yep.:mf_rosetinted:

How are the night owls ce soir?

Hi Danielle ! Isn't it freaking amazing?:wub2: It makes me wish I were alive during the 70's.

I'm pretty well, how are you? :huglove:

I don't think I've seen the preview for that one, Manda. I'll keep my eyes out for it. :wink2:

Hi Danielle ! Isn't it freaking amazing?:wub2: It makes me wish I were alive during the 70's.

I'm pretty well, how are you? :huglove:

I don't think I've seen the preview for that one, Manda. I'll keep my eyes out for it. :wink2:

I knoooow. Not that I don't wish that every day, but that intensifies it. Lol.

I'm good. Tired, but in a nice way. :biggrin2:

am i the only person who hasn't seen Almost Famous? XD

Nope. hardly any of my friends have seen it so they don't understand why I keep talking about it lol