jassisa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's alright! I'm great thanks... I spoke to my crush today. :blush-anim-cl:

What's new? Anything exciting?

mmmcrushes, i love crushes :) i get to touch mine every day :) He's a very nice boy who loves it when I run my fingers through his hair LOL YAY! :)

Hm...new.....Well....Hm...Nope..I love Mika....that's not new....although maybe I love him more today than I did yesterday...that might be new...

what about you?

Ello!

I'm soooo glad the place I'm staying has internet. Lol. I wouldn't have made it through an internet-less week...:naughty:

Ahhh that's great :) I think you're gone now? LOL cause it's been more than five minutes.

mmmcrushes, i love crushes :) i get to touch mine every day :) He's a very nice boy who loves it when I run my fingers through his hair LOL YAY! :)

Hm...new.....Well....Hm...Nope..I love Mika....that's not new....although maybe I love him more today than I did yesterday...that might be new...

what about you?

Well, lucky you. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL, my crush doesn't know I like him. And I plan to keep it that way till I find out who he likes, first.

Hmmm, let me guess you spent the whole night/morning watching his interviews on youtube? Hahaha.

Nothing new with me really.... I have the week off from school, and I should be working on my spanish and french projects, but I just don't feel like it.

Well, lucky you. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL, my crush doesn't know I like him. And I plan to keep it that way till I find out who he likes, first.

Hmmm, let me guess you spent the whole night/morning watching his interviews on youtube? Hahaha.

Nothing new with me really.... I have the week off from school, and I should be working on my spanish and french projects, but I just don't feel like it.

yah it's quite cute really. I told him one day he was hot, and he struck a pose, so I ran my fingers through his hair, and he smiled and said I could do that whenever I want to :) We're good friends now though, i know he's not 'interested' in me, so we have a fun time playing 'stalker' and 'victim' LOL :)

I had a week off school when Mika was playing in Vancouver, but I didnt' know it cause I didn't know who he was yet. Isn't that a sin?!? Horrid! But I guess I'll just appreciate the next performance so much more :)

I've been putting off schoolwork recently......I should do that sometime :)

and yes, you're right, more interviews, more music, more fan clips, more party shots, more concert clips, yeah I'm submersed :)

yah it's quite cute really. I told him one day he was hot, and he struck a pose, so I ran my fingers through his hair, and he smiled and said I could do that whenever I want to :) We're good friends now though, i know he's not 'interested' in me, so we have a fun time playing 'stalker' and 'victim' LOL :)

I had a week off school when Mika was playing in Vancouver, but I didnt' know it cause I didn't know who he was yet. Isn't that a sin?!? Horrid! But I guess I'll just appreciate the next performance so much more :)

I've been putting off schoolwork recently......I should do that sometime :)

and yes, you're right, more interviews, more music, more fan clips, more party shots, more concert clips, yeah I'm submersed :)

Ohhhh, that's cute! I think it's the other way around with my crush. He likes my hair... Cause it's pretty curly and when you pull on a strand, it kind of bounces around.. Like a telephone wire. :bleh: I wish I could play with his hair. .. But I think he'd find it strange....

Yeahhh anyway... :blink:

I think i might have said it already in the Canadian thread, but hopefully end of this year/next year you'll be able to see him! Cause last time he went to Vancouver, the show was pretty full, so he might want to go back because of how the crowd was and stuff.

Anybody still awake?

or all you have been good and gone to bed like your supposed to....

:naughty:

No no no , i'm here Shannon! Sorry, before I wasnt on the computer, my nephew was.. So i didnt get to reply to your message on msn.

How are you twinnnnn?

No no no , i'm here Shannon! Sorry, before I wasnt on the computer, my nephew was.. So i didnt get to reply to your message on msn.

How are you twinnnnn?

SHANICKAAAA!

i havent talked to you in a while...

(=couple of days)

hows it going, and what have I read about that boy you like?

hubbahubba.

SHANICKAAAA!

i havent talked to you in a while...

(=couple of days)

hows it going, and what have I read about that boy you like?

hubbahubba.

Hellooo!!! I know it's been forever.

Everything is great thanksssss.... what boy? :mf_rosetinted:

LOL

well what do you wanna know?

Ohhhh, that's cute! I think it's the other way around with my crush. He likes my hair... Cause it's pretty curly and when you pull on a strand, it kind of bounces around.. Like a telephone wire. :bleh: I wish I could play with his hair. .. But I think he'd find it strange....

Yeahhh anyway... :blink:

I think i might have said it already in the Canadian thread, but hopefully end of this year/next year you'll be able to see him! Cause last time he went to Vancouver, the show was pretty full, so he might want to go back because of how the crowd was and stuff.

I wish I had bouncy curly hair. Mine is straight as a board. I can barely keep a hair tie in!! I dyed it red now, but I want it bouncy!! :) Like springs!!! :)

Hellooo!!! I know it's been forever.

Everything is great thanksssss.... what boy? :mf_rosetinted:

LOL

well what do you wanna know?

well i would ask if hes cute.

but i know that any boy Nicka would like would be amazingly hot.

:roftl:

oh, and he would have a great personality.

mmhhmmm me toooo!

thats probaly why i like Mika so much....

Mmmmm indeed. there's this other boy here at the dorms who is tall and slender and has short bouncy curls too, I looked at him a little bit differently today and couldn't help but lick my lips :blush-anim-cl:

I wish I had bouncy curly hair. Mine is straight as a board. I can barely keep a hair tie in!! I dyed it red now, but I want it bouncy!! :) Like springs!!! :)

Awwww trust me you dont want my hair!! I mean it's nice to look at.. but you dont wanna know what goes on behind the scenes!! LOL

well i would ask if hes cute.

but i know that any boy Nicka would like would be amazingly hot.

:roftl:

oh, and he would have a great personality.

Well.... he's cute. He's pretty average looking though.

And he has a great personality, that's why I like him, he's fun to talk to, hang out with ... etc. My friend is known to lurk around here LOL, so if you want more details, GO ON MSN!!

Awwww trust me you dont want my hair!! I mean it's nice to look at.. but you dont wanna know what goes on behind the scenes!! LOL

And he has a great personality, that's why I like him, he's fun to talk to, hang out with ... etc. My friend is known to lurk around here LOL, so if you want more details, GO ON MSN!!

OOOOhhhh a Mika fan too, eh? heh heh heh awesome :)

And I know, people with curly hair have a hell of a time with it. I should be blessed that I can wake up in the morning with a perfect part and almost tidy hair cause it just lays there all night and doesn't get tangled. It's really quite boring, but I suppose someone who's hair was NOT boring, might appreciate having boring hair LOL

It won't even stay curled when I curl it up. I try with hairspray and mousse and everything, and just...blah. It falls out and hangs straight down again in less than 30 mins. It's boring! :)

Mmmmm indeed. there's this other boy here at the dorms who is tall and slender and has short bouncy curls too, I looked at him a little bit differently today and couldn't help but lick my lips :blush-anim-cl:

ohhh sounds cuteee! take a secret picture of him then send it to me.

plan?

:naughty:

YES MA'AM!!

OOOOhhhh a Mika fan too, eh? heh heh heh awesome :)

And I know, people with curly hair have a hell of a time with it. I should be blessed that I can wake up in the morning with a perfect part and almost tidy hair cause it just lays there all night and doesn't get tangled. It's really quite boring, but I suppose someone who's hair was NOT boring, might appreciate having boring hair LOL

It won't even stay curled when I curl it up. I try with hairspray and mousse and everything, and just...blah. It falls out and hangs straight down again in less than 30 mins. It's boring! :)

Yeahh she likes him, she's been with me to his concert! Her and my other friend. I guess you can say they are pretty big fans, since they were willing to pay 55$ to see him. :naughty:

I would do anything for straight hair, especially because of all the things I've been through with my hair. But im not gonna lie, I like the end result.. I guess all the hard work is worth it in the end. Even if your hair is boring like you say, at least you dont have to spend sooooo much money on products and things like that.

Yeahh she likes him, she's been with me to his concert! Her and my other friend. I guess you can say they are pretty big fans, since they were willing to pay 55$ to see him. :naughty:

I would do anything for straight hair, especially because of all the things I've been through with my hair. But im not gonna lie, I like the end result.. I guess all the hard work is worth it in the end. Even if your hair is boring like you say, at least you dont have to spend sooooo much money on products and things like that.

that's true, I barely spend any money on products, they just go to waste I can bind it up though, it stays in braids pretty good :) that's about it though LOL Anything else it just says "yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiight!" and promptly falls :)

that's true, I barely spend any money on products, they just go to waste I can bind it up though, it stays in braids pretty good :) that's about it though LOL Anything else it just says "yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiight!" and promptly falls :)

Awww!! But i guess we all have to learn to accept what we were given :bleh:

I'm trying to, trust me!! LOL