Night-Owls (Part 3)!

jassisa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the 2 weeks before break were just awful.

my play opened, and our directors pushed everyone way past our limits. >.<

a girl had to go the hospital due to their negligance.

oh well.

it's over now, thankfully.:naughty:

oh no!!! that's horrible!!! I'm glad it's over now though :D

you lived in England?! :shocked:

*burns with envy*

:blink: I TOTALLY thought I told you that.

Yes, I did, but before I could really appreciate the fact that I lived in England...:naughty:

We moved out here when I was 9...Now, of course, I look at all the cool gigs and festivals happening there and I'm like, :thumbdown:

But I'm going there this summer! Which is nice, cause I was really starting to miss it...

:blink: I TOTALLY thought I told you that.

Yes, I did, but before I could really appreciate the fact that I lived in England...:naughty:

We moved out here when I was 9...Now, of course, I look at all the cool gigs and festivals happening there and I'm like, :thumbdown:

But I'm going there this summer! Which is nice, cause I was really starting to miss it...

Not to my recollection.

that's pretty much freaking awesome, though.

I'm going to..

NYC in the summer. :naughty:

I totally wish I could go to England.

Not to my recollection.

that's pretty much freaking awesome, though.

I'm going to..

NYC in the summer. :naughty:

I totally wish I could go to England.

Well, I totally wish I could go to NYC!! I wanted to go to Glastonbury festival this year but it's during the same week as my exams...which I can't exactly miss...:sneaky2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! :)

Our anniversary was a lot of fun! We had dinner and gave each other our gifts afterwards.... I felt bad that I didn't get him as many, but he said I was just going to have to get used to that... lol.. he gave me a cute purse with colorful hearts on it.. it totally looks Mikafied! LOL

And we went to see "Be Kind Rewind," which was quite funny.. While we waited he spoke to me in French and called me his "Little Potato..." LOL had to be there for that. ;)

It was pretty much like any other day, but we enjoyed ourselves... it's great that we still have fun even after four years. haha :)

...so how are you?!

Hey! :)

Our anniversary was a lot of fun! We had dinner and gave each other our gifts afterwards.... I felt bad that I didn't get him as many, but he said I was just going to have to get used to that... lol.. he gave me a cute purse with colorful hearts on it.. it totally looks Mikafied! LOL

And we went to see "Be Kind Rewind," which was quite funny.. While we waited he spoke to me in French and called me his "Little Potato..." LOL had to be there for that. ;)

It was pretty much like any other day, but we enjoyed ourselves... it's great that we still have fun even after four years. haha :)

...so how are you?!

Aww, that is so cute! I'm just reading your myspace bulletin about it now too. haha I only read the first paragraph so far. What did you get him?

that purse sounds so cute!

Little Potato in French? hahaha Aww!

Yea, that is great and so refreshing to hear. Some people seem to recycle boyfriends and girlfriends every week. :blink::naughty:

I'm all right, thanks. I got a hair cut today. I don't really like it..hah..

I got him a card...I took some new pictures of myself for him..and I got him the Darjeeling Limited on dvd. He hadn't seen it yet and I knew he hadn't bought it yet. :D

I'll have to take a pic of the purse...it's too cute. He has good taste in bags. ;)

Aw, why don't you like your hair? Too short?

I got him a card...I took some new pictures of myself for him..and I got him the Darjeeling Limited on dvd. He hadn't seen it yet and I knew he hadn't bought it yet. :D

I'll have to take a pic of the purse...it's too cute. He has good taste in bags. ;)

Aw, why don't you like your hair? Too short?

Nice, I'm sure he liked them. :)

Haha, well, that's always a good sign! :naughty: Yes, I want to see it! It sounds cute!

No, I wanted it short. My hair was really long. haha She cut these funky bang-like things on me.:blink: I would never ask for bangs, I just don't think they suit me, but she cut this hunk so oddly. And if I tried to fix it, it would just look stupider, so I guess I'm just going to have to pin it back until it grows..:thumbdown: I look like my aunt's yearbook picture from the 1960's.