Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly bar (new beginning..)

Sasje

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i maded a huge cookie. but it asked me to eat it cuz he wants me to be fatter.

ooooh! :roftl:okay :doh:

hohoohohoho...good evening!!How r u,fantastic ppl???????:punk:

ho ho hooooo merry crimbo! :roftl:

mwuahaahha!

im fineee!

its a long time ago that ive spoken to you!

ho ho hooooo merry crimbo! :roftl:

mwuahaahha!

im fineee!

its a long time ago that ive spoken to you!

yeea...that's true!!:biggrin2: i'm sorry about that...but...with school...but,anyway,now i'm on holiday!!well...actually...some days that i'm on holiday...and...tomorrowwwwwwwwww....end of the year!are you enough cheerful and prepared for that????:punk:

its okay! :biggrin2:

yeaah holidays! :punk:

only a week :tears:

hehehe! yeah im prepared for it i think! :roftl:

yeea...that's true!!:biggrin2: i'm sorry about that...but...with school...but,anyway,now i'm on holiday!!well...actually...some days that i'm on holiday...and...tomorrowwwwwwwwww....end of the year!are you enough cheerful and prepared for that????:punk:

I'm good thanks! What picture?

umh... i really don't know how to explain...your..umh...avatar(??)amh..i'm not talking about the pink one(but it's beautiful too)but of the other!amh...i don't know if u understood!:biggrin2:

its okay! :biggrin2:

yeaah holidays! :punk:

only a week :tears:

hehehe! yeah im prepared for it i think! :roftl:

haha....whaaaaaaaaat???Only a week???oh...i'm sorry for you,baby...what are you going to do,by the way???i'm curious and silly enough(in a good sense i'm talking...u know when u are very happy and you speak as an idiot??:blink: )ahhahaha...coz tomorrow i'm going to go to a friend house and we'll have tons of great time..we will be like..15!!:biggrin2:

haha....whaaaaaaaaat???Only a week???oh...i'm sorry for you,baby...what are you going to do,by the way???i'm curious and silly enough(in a good sense i'm talking...u know when u are very happy and you speak as an idiot??:blink: )ahhahaha...coz tomorrow i'm going to go to a friend house and we'll have tons of great time..we will be like..15!!:biggrin2:

we already had a week vacation and now we have only a week vacation ! :roftl: but ih ave 2 weeks vacation!

hhahaha i know what you mean but r u talking like an idiot? i dont think sooo! :lol3:

hahahaha! thats nice ! 2morrow my cousins are coming :boxed:

no.it'sa not that. i just haven't had a good day. im sure your words are as true as mikas lyrics:wub2: :wub2: i just could have had a better day

owwww...i'm sorry!:blink: sorry!lol..but don't worry,be hippie...pff...soryr again...