Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly bar (new beginning..)

Sasje

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no.it'sa not that. i just haven't had a good day. im sure your words are as true as mikas lyrics:wub2: :wub2: i just could have had a better day

He is right ! I've got LICM, and all the singles since Love Today

and I'll go and buy Lollipop tomorrow mourning :wub2:

Got to go home

take care, gorgus

x

lol. it's my fault realy. i should have kept last years resolution but i needed comferet and stopped. so now im bullyed on email and off email

bullyed?oh gosh...i'm really sorry then...i hate that kind of ppl...how dare to mock another person??I dunno...this world is becoming everyday worse...:thumbdown:

we already had a week vacation and now we have only a week vacation ! :roftl: but ih ave 2 weeks vacation!

hhahaha i know what you mean but r u talking like an idiot? i dont think sooo! :lol3:

hahahaha! thats nice ! 2morrow my cousins are coming :boxed:

loool...why that face?--->:boxed: don't you like staying w/ your cousins?well...actually there are cousins and cousins...i love some of them,but i can't stand others,too!

bullyed?oh gosh...i'm really sorry then...i hate that kind of ppl...how dare to mock another person??I dunno...this world is becoming everyday worse...:thumbdown:

as i sed it is my fault. i go out wearing bright pink trouseres. i am a walking bully magnet. but i just wish they wouldnt. realy gets me down. i was worce before i knew mika. he realy saved me :):mf_lustslow:

loool...why that face?--->:boxed: don't you like staying w/ your cousins?well...actually there are cousins and cousins...i love some of them,but i can't stand others,too!

well my aunt and one cousin are always doing weird about mika .. the last time my cousing really made me cry.. :tears:

as i sed it is my fault. i go out wearing bright pink trouseres. i am a walking bully magnet. but i just wish they wouldnt. realy gets me down. i was worce before i knew mika. he realy saved me :):mf_lustslow:

you're not talking good...u are unfair with yourself...i mean...it's NOT YOUR FAULT...u have the right to do and to wear in the way you want...why should you care about them??They're only idiots ...please...if u like wearing that sort of things u MUST wear them,no matter if they like or not...the important is that u like yourself...ppl who really love ya,don't care about it and u MUSTN'T change for ppl who don't love ya!

aww hunny (runs up and gives a hagrid hug) tell them to go and suck a lemon:punk: :wub2:

aww! :huglove: its okay but theyre saying stupid things! :mad3:

How did your cousin do that?

what do you mean? why? well shes doing that because she hate mika and shes doing that by just saying mean things about him and i dont know what to say back then :mad3:

No body serving :shocked:

<passes drinks and snacks to the bar>

im serving! :biggrin2:

you're not talking good...u are unfair with yourself...i mean...it's NOT YOUR FAULT...u have the right to do and to wear in the way you want...why should you care about them??They're only idiots ...please...if u like wearing that sort of things u MUST wear them,no matter if they like or not...the important is that u like yourself...ppl who really love ya,doens't care about it and u MUSTN'T change for ppl who don't love ya!

hmmm. but still. i dont think it can be just there fault i must have done something to upset them.

well my aunt and one cousin are always doing weird about mika .. the last time my cousing really made me cry.. :tears:

oh well...u only have to do a thing..

"Think about ppl u listen to..and if don't like him,just don't talk about him,i like him and i tell you that artists you listen to are ****.."

looooool...i always do that with my parents,too!:naughty:

oh well...u only have to do a thing..

"Think about ppl u listen to..and if don't like him,just don't talk about him,i like him and i tell you that artists you listen to are ****.."

looooool...i always do that with my parents,too!:naughty:

youre right! :biggrin2:

:roftl: really ur totally absolutely right!

hmmm. but still. i dont think it can be just there fault i must have done something to upset them.

mmh...and what?Can u find smt wrong in your behaviour?Just tell me...because..oh...the incredible power of bullies is that they can make you feel like you are in wrong...and that's not fair...they laugh and you cry..i hope that u don't cry for that kind of useless ppl on the face of the Earth...

lets not get into this topic:naughty:

wow mikas on the teli! i have to wate till tomorrow to see him. darnd

Ok:naughty:

Yeah, it's great but it will starts after 2 hours and it will be going at least 2 hours.. And i need to get up 7.00 (morning).. I will sleep just a few hours..:naughty: