Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly bar (new beginning..)

Sasje

mmh...and what?Can u find smt wrong in your behaviour?Just tell me...because..oh...the incredible power of bullies is that they can make you feel like you are in wrong...and that's not fair...they laugh and you cry..i hope that u don't cry for that kind of useless ppl on the face of the Earth...

I learned this at schoo!l They're not worth getting upset over!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmh...and what?Can u find smt wrong in your behaviour?Just tell me...because..oh...the incredible power of bullies is that they can make you feel like you are in wrong...and that's not fair...they laugh and you cry..i hope that u don't cry for that kind of useless ppl on the face of the Earth...

i am a wimp. i cry at evarything. but why else would they bully me?

Hi! I'm fine just a bit bored.. I need to wait 2 hours yet and then in our country will starts Mika's concert in London:biggrin2: And how are you?

hello!we've never spoke together!huhu...sorry my introduction!:naughty: but i would really like to know a lot of ppl here on the mfc and...i know only a few of them...but i don't think i'm the only one!:biggrin2: we're all in the same situation!

hello!we've never spoke together!huhu...sorry my introduction!:naughty: but i would really like to know a lot of ppl here on the mfc and...i know only a few of them...but i don't think i'm the only one!:biggrin2: we're all in the same situation!

Hello! It's ok:roftl: Yeah, I really want to meet new people too but it's hard because we are soooo many here:naughty: So nice to meet you! I'm from Latvia and i'm 18 years old..:biggrin2:

i am a wimp. i cry at evarything. but why else would they bully me?

BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT U ARE BETTER THAN THEM,THEY KNOW THAT U ARE MORE MORE MORE SENSITIVE THAN 'EM,AND THEY GET FUN,U KNOW,BUT u haven't to cry,plz...u know...i talk in that way,coz when i was little little,i'm talking about my life between 11-13 years those stupid children used to mock me and i cryed...i suffered,really...but one day i understood that i wasn't in wrong...i was a normal girl,who has 2 friends,maybe,but i didn't care,because i really liked my friends and i felt good...now,that i'm 15 i have a lot of friends and u know why?Because i'm changed,because that experience made me stong...now i show myself to the others and i have a lot of friends...and i have my 2 friends,yet...also if i moved 2 years ago...good friends are with you till the end...!Don't worry...and don't care about them,coz if u cry u make em win!Remember!:thumb_yello:

i do want to tell you but it is silly!. i will tell you another time but my brother is kicking me off the computer so i will go and listen to mika. take care evaryone. see you alll tomorow! Bye:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

OK! :)

See you tomorrow.. Bye!:wink2:

BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT U ARE BETTER THAN THEM,THEY KNOW THAT U ARE MORE MORE MORE SENSITIVE THAN 'EM,AND THEY GET FUN,U KNOW,BUT u haven't to cry,plz...u know...i talk in that way,coz when i was little little,i'm talking about my life between 11-13 years those stupid children used to mock me and i cryed...i suffered,really...but one day i understood that i wasn't in wrong...i was a normal girl,who has 2 friends,maybe,but i didn't care,because i really liked my friends and i felt good...now,that i'm 15 i have a lot of friends and u know why?Because i'm changed,because that experience made me stong...now i show myself to the others and i have a lot of friends...and i have my 2 friends,yet...also if i moved 2 years ago...good friends are with you till the end...!Don't worry...and don't care about them,coz if u cry u make em win!Remember!:thumb_yello:

people dont want to be friends with me for fear of being bullyed. but i gotta go. take care bye!xxx

people dont want to be friends with me for fear of being bullyed. but i gotta go. take care bye!xxx

THEY'RE IDIOTS!because you're very nice!

by the way..thanks for reading my things and

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR TOMORROW!:punk: GET FUN

Hello! It's ok:roftl: Yeah, I really want to meet new people too but it's hard because we are soooo many here:naughty: So nice to meet you! I'm from Latvia and i'm 18 years old..:biggrin2:

OH,I'M 15!and i'm from Italy...umh...sorry my ignorance,really..but,where is Latvia?Forgive me please!:bleh: