Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly bar (new beginning..)

Sasje

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah,i quoted it...but it is the last on the previous page!:bleh:

Ups- i missed it:naughty:

Latvia is one of Baltic States (you have heard about it something?) There is Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia..

And Romy is your real name?

Ups- i missed it:naughty:

Latvia is one of Baltic States (you have heard about it something?) There is Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia..

And Romy is your real name?

ow,gosh,yes...sorry,but here in italy we call it LETTONIA!wow...i'm not that stupid...hihi...and yep!My real name...my parents gave it to me because of the actress who made Sissi...in fact she called Romy Schneider!lol..original,neh?lool..they gave it to me in..umh...3 seconds coz till the end they didn0t know how to name me...loooooool!!!and you?What's your real name?:punk:

ow,gosh,yes...sorry,but here in italy we call it LETTONIA!wow...i'm not that stupid...hihi...and yep!My real name...my parents gave it to me because of the actress who made Sissi...in fact she called Romy Schneider!lol..original,neh?lool..they gave it to me in..umh...3 seconds coz till the end they didn0t know how to name me...loooooool!!!and you?What' your real name?:punk:

Oh yes,in some countries it calls that!:bleh:

Nice name.. Yeah i think i know that actress lol...

My real name is Baiba..

oh dear...here it is 11.15 p.m...sorry...i really didn't notice it!:biggrin2: so,i gtg coz my sis wants to sleep!

Sorry...but btw..i hope that we could talk together again!:thumb_yello:

so...happy new year for tomorrow(i also started a thread to say it!haha)aaand...HAVE FUN!Be young!:punk:

byyyyyyeeeeeee Baiba!!!!!ki$$

oh dear...here it is 11.15 p.m...sorry...i really didn't notice it!:biggrin2: so,i gtg coz my sis wants to sleep!

Sorry...but btw..i hope that we could talk together again!:thumb_yello:

so...happy new year for tomorrow(i also started a thread to say it!haha)aaand...HAVE FUN!Be young!:punk:

byyyyyyeeeeeee Baiba!!!!!ki$$

Ok, i need to go too because Mika's concert will starts here (on TV:) ) Thank you! And happy New Year to you too:wink2: See you later (some day).. (i hope:naughty: ) Ok, BYE!!!:biggrin2:

hmmm. but still. i dont think it can be just there fault i must have done something to upset them.

poor kitty

you have done nothing wrong

you are just a little bit sensitive and fragile

maybe everyone is like that

think less, bounce more :thumb_yello:

cuddle more ? :mf_lustslow:

aww! :huglove: its okay but theyre saying stupid things! :mad3:

what do you mean? why? well shes doing that because she hate mika and shes doing that by just saying mean things about him and i dont know what to say back then :mad3:

im serving! :biggrin2:

i tried for 2 hrs, still can't sleep

HAS ANYONE EVER KEPT A PET ???????? something like a real dog !! and having a real strange family !!!and my dog, he will die if he doesn't poo and pee !

for christ sake, it's my turn to commit the suicide thing, i feel so bad and i can't sleep at all:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: