Pink Pony Riders Chat Thread Part 2: because we're cool.

Glowstick

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, so many times, I wonder why we don't just use certain peoples abilities. Nico's could have come in handy so many times (like moving the bodies without touching them :naughty:)

Anyways, can't post. I'm exhausted.

And Phunky, I want to know what guideline you think you broke, because as far as I can see, you didn't break any.... maybe if you told me which one, I would see it.

You know, so many times, I wonder why we don't just use certain peoples abilities. Nico's could have come in handy so many times (like moving the bodies without touching them :naughty:)

Anyways, can't post. I'm exhausted.

And Phunky, I want to know what guideline you think you broke, because as far as I can see, you didn't break any.... maybe if you told me which one, I would see it.

I would have used Nico's ability except there was the slight issue of she was one of the ones covered in goo

I would have used Nico's ability except there was the slight issue of she was one of the ones covered in goo

Was she? It wasn't mentioned :naughty: (or at least that I noticed, I only skimmed)

Anyways, the abilities are there:wink2:

And JJL, you get to pick an ability for yourself eventually

Merry Christmas my PPR buddies!!! I won't be on here for long, I'm just putting two mika videos onto my new iPod!! I'm soo happy! Plus I got some red jeans, way too much chocolate and loads of other stuff :biggrin2: I'm not best pleased with Joe though. He hasn't got me a present even though he said he had and I bought him one. Twat. He's in trouble when I see him.

Merry Christmas my PPR buddies!!! I won't be on here for long, I'm just putting two mika videos onto my new iPod!! I'm soo happy! Plus I got some red jeans, way too much chocolate and loads of other stuff :biggrin2: I'm not best pleased with Joe though. He hasn't got me a present even though he said he had and I bought him one. Twat. He's in trouble when I see him.

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds great, Bex! What kind of iPod did you get? GAH, I've been wanting red jeans forever. Lucky.

I hope you nail Joe to the wall for not getting you a gift.:thumbdown:

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds great, Bex! What kind of iPod did you get? GAH, I've been wanting red jeans forever. Lucky.

I hope you nail Joe to the wall for not getting you a gift.:thumbdown:

Green New Gen. Nano. It's so good, and in such a tiny box. Oh don't worry, I will.

Aww hey Becky! are u and joe going out??:das: I made david a present. I cut random things and i drew him and put it on papaer and i gave him tiffany's bling. YAYA.

Unfortunatly not. If we were he'd get in even more trouble for not getting me a prezzie though:naughty:

:lmfao: Umm......I don't think it's a word.....doesn't it switch to being, or is being, or has been or some such nonsense?

On the upside, if it isn't a word, you can choose to spell it however you like.:naughty:

That is an upside... finally a word I can't spell wrong! :naughty:

Although I wouldn't put it past me to

Merry Christmas for yesterday all.

*glances at story thread* I should catch up, but I don't know if I have time. Might when I get home tonight.

As of Thursday I will be offline for a week (yes, a whole week :shocked:) so don't worry. I will be back around the 3rd. Don't know how much time I'll be able to spend online in between, since i have work and packing to do tomorrow