Pink Pony Riders Chat Thread Part 2: because we're cool.

Glowstick

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u might want to speak to M4L13 about that! and celesteee! *evil laugh*

why must you bring this up again and again?:naughty: Maybe it's better left unspoken about over and over :wink2: because especially when I don't hate you or haven't even fought with you in over a month it seems to magically poof up into conversation again and again

No hilarious ones, those will have to wait until I'm drunk on New Year's.:bleh:

I am stuttering, though. Earlier, I said, "I have to go down to the phamaci-ci-cist's."

Oy...:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

*can't wait till new years!*

Weell... stutttering is a start :bleh::naughty:

omg i have gtten EVERYTHING i wanted for xmas!!!!!!!!!

laptop

video recorder

little britain DVD game

im a celebrity DVD game

a few toys lol

bottle

fibre optic light

guiness world records book

x2 tripods

10 pack of recordable DVDs to put me films on

£35

laptop carry case which came with a web cam

and a lot more

I got a Laptop last year... It wasn't a brand new up-to-date one' date=' because my mum and dad can't work but they always try and get what we want. It's really cool, I keep all of my novel ideas on there, my sims 1 game and Theme Hospital :biggrin2: My sister has a really good one, but thats for school only because of her eyes. What one did you get? (Well, not exactly, because if you said Dell 9080 I would have no idea what it would be:naughty: So like colour and Windows/Mac type. I so want to update my PC/Laptop to Vista but its expensive, so I probably won't anytime soon)

Sonoma State University. It's huge and beautiful and in California's wine country, so the scenery is just....GAH. Look! This is the dorm I want to get into!

http://www.sonoma.edu/housing/bvgallery.html

OMG that is beautiful!!! I wish I lived 'across the pond' *sulks* :naughty:

why must you bring this up again and again?:naughty: Maybe it's better left unspoken about over and over :wink2: because especially when I don't hate you or haven't even fought with you in over a month it seems to magically poof up into conversation again and again

Yes, I'm actually quite surprised you two are still speaking to one another (touch wood), so try not to jinx it!

I feel like crap today. My neck hurts, my throat is sore, I'm trying my best not to cough because once I cough once, I'll end up having a coughing fit.

Sorry for not postinbg recently, but I've been busy Christmas-wise. I can't post today because I have friend duties (Me, my sister, Shanice and my sisters best friend Izzy are going shopping). They're staying over soon I'm so happy! They were round last night and we made a crew on Sims Castaway, it was so funny. We'll probably play it again today, and try and find ourselves:naughty:

Anyway, I'll shut up now because I'm babbling (a sign of my happiness :biggrin2: ). Anyone around?