MIKA on US tv 12/19/07

Minako

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No you haven't, they're timezone is ahead of us. Don't worry *pats head*:naughty:

I don't know what channel My Network is, but isn't it supposed to air on NBC?

I don't even know w hat channel that is :no:

I'm hopeless.

oh so it wasnt on yet for us??

i just checked... its KCOP - 13 for me....

oh so it wasnt on yet for us??

i just checked... its KCOP - 13 for me....

Nope, it'll be on at 9 for us.

I believe channel 13 for me is CW.....great. I'm not even going to be home to see it so I don't know why I care haha:roftl:

Nope, it'll be on at 9 for us.

I believe channel 13 for me is CW.....great. I'm not even going to be home to see it so I don't know why I care haha:roftl:

lol.... ill go check what time its on here...if at all.... brb :naughty:

By the time I turned it on, Avril was singing. Oh joy...

Flipping back and forth between channels, I saw Avril TWICE on that stage, and I never saw Mika. Not cool, not cool. Oh, but I did sing Cascada sing "Everytime We Touch"! That song is my guilty pleasure!

And I don't know if it will air again. Didn't it already air last month? I can't remember.

Flipping back and forth between channels, I saw Avril TWICE on that stage, and I never saw Mika. Not cool, not cool. Oh, but I did sing Cascada sing "Everytime We Touch"! That song is my guilty pleasure!

And I don't know if it will air again. Didn't it already air last month? I can't remember.

:lol3: We have bad timing.

I didn't expect her to look like that. Or talk like that. Or sound as good live as she did.

Yes. :tears: On Thanksgiving, and I missed it then, too.

:lol3: We have bad timing.

I didn't expect her to look like that. Or talk like that. Or sound as good live as she did.

Yes. :tears: On Thanksgiving, and I missed it then, too.

Yeah, she actually didn't sound too terrible. I remember the first time I heard her live, though. It was years ago on MTV or something, and I wanted to rip my ears off. :roftl:

And I missed it on Thanksgiving too. Spending time with the family got in the way. :roftl:

Yeah, she actually didn't sound too terrible. I remember the first time I heard her live, though. It was years ago on MTV or something, and I wanted to rip my ears off. :roftl:

And I missed it on Thanksgiving too. Spending time with the family got in the way. :roftl:

:boxed: I never really liked her. She always came off as..for lack of a better word, fake to me.

I can't find it on youtube..in English that is.:tears: