Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

Never actually been on this thread before so thought I would pop in and say hi, I havent really met many mfcers on here and its nice to meet more, espesh as I wanna meet up with anyone who is going to the London gigs in Feb!!!

How is everyone?

Liz x x x

Hi

Never actually been on this thread before so thought I would pop in and say hi, I havent really met many mfcers on here and its nice to meet more, espesh as I wanna meet up with anyone who is going to the London gigs in Feb!!!

How is everyone?

Liz x x x

hello and welcome to the thread! :biggrin2:

i'm going to the feb gigs! yey, might see ya there then :wink2:

Hi

How is everyone?

Liz x x x

Hello! Nice to meet you:roftl: I'm fine, thanks! ANd how are you?

hello and welcome to the thread! :biggrin2:

i'm going to the feb gigs! yey, might see ya there then :wink2:

Cool, are u staying London for those days then? where are u staying? me and Barunka found a really nice hostel about 20mins from Brixton but need to find somewhere to stay for the Hammersmith gig night but I dont wanna stay somewhere on my own!!

err.. merry christmas lol.. it's all over :sad: another 365 days to go :sad:

Hi Vanny! Thanks-again:naughty: And MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too:biggrin2:

How are you?

Well this year is not over yet Dani!:blink: there are still 6 days to go :roftl:

I'm good and a bit tired !!!How about you ?

Cool, are u staying London for those days then? where are u staying? me and Barunka found a really nice hostel about 20mins from Brixton but need to find somewhere to stay for the Hammersmith gig night but I dont wanna stay somewhere on my own!!

Hello Liz :biggrin2:

I don't know where I'm going to stay yet :boxed:

Hello Liz :biggrin2:

I don't know where I'm going to stay yet :boxed:

Have a look at ace hotel it is really good prices and seems really nice, are u going to be with anyone? cos they do good twin rooms which me and barunka have gone for, for the 3 nights and I am jus looking for a room for 25th Feb so if anyone wants to split the price of a twin room for that night, then please contact me! Here is the link for Ace hotel

http://www.hostels.com/en/availability.php/HostelNumber.10044

Liz x x x

i'm staying home :naughty: i live in london :wink2:

hmm.. if u go on the hammersmith thread or london accomodation i'm sure there are people there who can give u more details :wink2: