Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi girls! How are you all? :biggrin2:

Have a look at ace hotel it is really good prices and seems really nice, are u going to be with anyone? cos they do good twin rooms which me and barunka have gone for, for the 3 nights and I am jus looking for a room for 25th Feb so if anyone wants to split the price of a twin room for that night, then please contact me! Here is the link for Ace hotel

http://www.hostels.com/en/availability.php/HostelNumber.10044

Liz x x x

Hi Sarah!!!!How was your 2nd day of Christmas ?

i've looked at it !!!:biggrin2: it's a good hostel !

I want to join !!!But i don't have a credit card to pay it online :boxed:

I stopped eating a while ago !How about you ?:roftl:

Yep Christmas is until New Year here too!!

Me too becouse all food is eaten:naughty: But tomorrow need to go to shop again:naughty:

It's so cool-I'm wating New Year:bleh:

i've looked at it !!!:biggrin2: it's a good hostel !

I want to join !!!But i don't have a credit card to pay it online :boxed:

You could try phoning them up and talking to them, see if u can arrange something as it is still 2 months away! They might accept a bank transfer, or cheque or similar as we have so long til gigs!!!

Liz x x x

It's good thanks! I've eaten loads! How is yours!

hiya sarah! how was your christmas?

It was good thanks! Yours?

I'm Good thanks, how are you? did u have a good xmas?

I'm good thanks! My christmas was great thanks!

yeah i know :sad: the year went by so quickly.. :tears: i still remember back when mika first came along :wub2: *tear rolls down one eye* :naughty:

It seems this year has jus zoomed by, but at least we have got lots of Mika to look forward to in 2008! is anyone going out for new years eve? I think I am going clubbing with some friends!

You could try phoning them up and talking to them, see if u can arrange something as it is still 2 months away! They might accept a bank transfer, or cheque or similar as we have so long til gigs!!!

Liz x x x

I'll put my mom to phone them cause I'm too shy to talk with them :boxed:

But thanks for the link anyway

I'll put my mom to phone them cause I'm too shy to talk with them :boxed:

But thanks for the link anyway

No problems, anytime! If u need anymore help with things please dont hesitate to pm me! me and Barunka are staying there 26th, 27th, and 28th feb in case u r interested so if u stay there there wil be other mfcers in the building and we can go to the gigs and queue up together if u wanna?

Liz x x x

yeah i know :sad: the year went by so quickly.. :tears: i still remember back when mika first came along :wub2: *tear rolls down one eye* :naughty:

Yeah i still remember when i saw Mika in january at Tv and I didn't like him at 1st :blink: but now I'm his no1 fan in romania and i'm in love with his music !!:wub2::mf_rosetinted:

It seems this year has jus zoomed by, but at least we have got lots of Mika to look forward to in 2008! is anyone going out for new years eve? I think I am going clubbing with some friends!

yeah it really has :shocked: unbelievable! ah yeah.. that's very true :wub2: but i guess it won't be the same as 2007 when there were smaller gigs, and free stuff like the art gallery and a few of his gigs :) but hey there's a new album to be looking forward to too right? wooppee, although i still think he should wait a bit longer before releasing it

oh yeah and will probably go out for New Years Eve too :biggrin2:

Yeah i still remember when i saw Mika in january at Tv and I didn't like him at 1st :blink: but now I'm his no1 fan in romania and i'm in love with his music !!:wub2::mf_rosetinted:

hehe those were great days :wub2: never thought i would end up where i am now, and doing things i have done because of him :shocked:

No problems, anytime! If u need anymore help with things please dont hesitate to pm me! me and Barunka are staying there 26th, 27th, and 28th feb in case u r interested so if u stay there there wil be other mfcers in the building and we can go to the gigs and queue up together if u wanna?

Liz x x x

Well i need to stay between the 24th and 30th of february !!!:blink:

There will be a problem with the queueing !!!!:naughty: