This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I got a new dvd recorder, the parrot watch and some dvd's and jewelery.

Did you get anything nice?

cool :biggrin2: erm just the stuff i was mentioning before.. the red hoodie, shoes.. err got a new phone.. errm prob some other things

yeah it really has :shocked: unbelievable! ah yeah.. that's very true :wub2: but i guess it won't be the same as 2007 when there were smaller gigs, and free stuff like the art gallery and a few of his gigs :) but hey there's a new album to be looking forward to too right? wooppee, although i still think he should wait a bit longer before releasing it

oh yeah and will probably go out for New Years Eve too :biggrin2:

Thats true, but at least we have guranteed Mika gigs, and u never know which festivals he will go to this year, I am hoping on the Isle of Wight as that is one I have already booked to go to and Mika would make it perfect! Anyone going to any music festivals this year? I hear a festival called lowlands is good, I believe it is Amsterdam? I think!!!

Liz x x x

Thats true, but at least we have guranteed Mika gigs, and u never know which festivals he will go to this year, I am hoping on the Isle of Wight as that is one I have already booked to go to and Mika would make it perfect! Anyone going to any music festivals this year? I hear a festival called lowlands is good, I believe it is Amsterdam? I think!!!

Liz x x x

yeah that's also true :biggrin2: yeah that'd be good, but after last year's festivals i don't think i'll go unless a lot of acts i like are performing.. and i'm not a big fan of festivals.. i prefer just going to a gig or summin.

I think we're all thinking like that!

Yeah.. I remember that there was Relax, Take it easy everywhere and i did'nt like it.. (shame for me:blush-anim-cl: ) And then i heard Grace Kelly and saw Mika.. And now I'm here:wub2: :roftl:

When did you 1st saw of him ?:mf_rosetinted: what things ?have no money because of big M:naughty:

I can totally understand that, buying three concert tickets, train tickets and accomodation is not cheap and I am slowly becoming broke due to his royal curlyness but its all worth it!!! :biggrin2:

When did you 1st saw of him ?:mf_rosetinted: what things ?have no money because of big M:naughty:

errm i don't actually remember.. i remember girls singing GK in my class and i would know who sang it, but i don't think i had actually seen the vid.. then when natalie came to my house (the converted fan lol) we were watching tv during breakfast and he would ALWAYS come on :wub2: then i downloaded the song and didn't stop listening to it ever since. hmm lets see.. i got lost in london cos i didn't know the places so well lol, errm joined a fan club, spent money on gigs, cds and randomness cos of him lol.. errm meeting people over the internet! shock horror! lol but i'm pretty glad i did :wub2::naughty:

Yeah.. I remember that there was Relax, Take it easy everywhere and i did'nt like it.. (shame for me:blush-anim-cl: ) And then i heard Grace Kelly and saw Mika.. And now I'm here:wub2: :roftl:

I heard Grace Kelly and I hated it, then I heard it again in a music store and loved it!

yeah that's also true :biggrin2: yeah that'd be good, but after last year's festivals i don't think i'll go unless a lot of acts i like are performing.. and i'm not a big fan of festivals.. i prefer just going to a gig or summin.

This will be my first festival and luckily there are a lot of bands I like who are performing, I am jus looking forward to the whole atmosphere of it all!!

Liz x x x

This will be my first festival and luckily there are a lot of bands I like who are performing, I am jus looking forward to the whole atmosphere of it all!!

Liz x x x

oh that's alrite then :biggrin2: yeah it looks all good.. but then there are sooo many people, and i can't handle that much :naughty: lol

jee i hope i'm not the only one who liked GK when i first heard it :blink::naughty:

Dont worry,the first time I heard it was on the radio and I loved it but I didnt know who sang it so I looked online and searched Grace Kelly as that word stuck out in the song and surprise surprise it was the name of the song and I watched the vid on youtube and have been hooked on Mika ever since!!!

Liz x x x