This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont worry,the first time I heard it was on the radio and I loved it but I didnt know who sang it so I looked online and searched Grace Kelly as that word stuck out in the song and surprise surprise it was the name of the song and I watched the vid on youtube and have been hooked on Mika ever since!!!

Liz x x x

oh thank god :biggrin2: hehe bless.. such a great song indeed though, i don't think i've been hooked on a song that much before :blink:

oh thank god :biggrin2: hehe bless.. such a great song indeed though, i don't think i've been hooked on a song that much before :blink:

I know what u mean I have listened to that song so so many times, especially when it first came out, also I loved the video and his expressions, and well...the whole of Mika in it! That song drew me in so much and I dont knwo what it is about it, I think it is jus very catchy and very addictive (although this is the same for the whole of Mika and his music).

Liz x xx

That songs annoys alot of people!

yeah i know :roftl: and yet i can't see why the heck it annoys people.. no wait i can .. oh whatever i still think it's a good song :bleh: did u see that 100 most annoying celebs thing?

yeah.. and they'll be bigger.. then it'll be harder to get to meet him cos everyone will want to... i really hope this forum becomes official :sad:

He may have to start doing his gigs in arenas instead of small venues!

I really hope we become official. Wendi worked really hard on that petition!

yeah.. and they'll be bigger.. then it'll be harder to get to meet him cos everyone will want to... i really hope this forum becomes official :sad:

yeah i was thinking about that cos I would really like to meet him but as time goes on and Mika becomes bigger it will be harder to meet him so I jus hope I can in Feb! Do you reckon MFC will get the status of official Mika fan club, I really hope so!

What kind? And her name?

Is that so u are guranteed a front row place? how early do u tend to go to queue?

Liz x x x

Her name is Ursula and i have pics with her on myspace if you want to see her

Yes especially in London !!!I tend to go at 8:30am

Wow cool name for dog:thumb_yello:

Yes i want to see.. I can see it on myspace, yeah?

Wow cool name for dog:thumb_yello:

Yes i want to see.. I can see it on myspace, yeah?

Well it's nice !well my neghbours want to make her get pregnant !!:naughty:

Yeah you can see them on myspace in my photo album page no2 !:thumb_yello:

He may have to start doing his gigs in arenas instead of small venues!

I really hope we become official. Wendi worked really hard on that petition!

oh i really hope not.. yes i know that's selfish, and it would get more people buying tickets if he did bigger venues, but whatever lol.. it's just not the same when its huuuuge :sad:

yeah exactly.. and in the modest way ever, I think we totally deserve it :bleh: c'mon we're like a huge family.. and we spend all our life here.. well we probably will in the future :bleh: it'd be a great honour if we became official :wub2:

oh i really hope not.. yes i know that's selfish, and it would get more people buying tickets if he did bigger venues, but whatever lol.. it's just not the same when its huuuuge :sad:

yeah exactly.. and in the modest way ever, I think we totally deserve it :bleh: c'mon we're like a huge family.. and we spend all our life here.. well we probably will in the future :bleh: it'd be a great honour if we became official :wub2:

I agree with you! I don't like really big venues with loads of people!

wow, 830!!! that is early, I really wanna be at the front though. I may start queueing in the morning but not sure what times, need to speak to Barunka as we cannot start queueing on 26th until about 3 as she is arriving in england in afternoon! What wld u reccomend the latest to queue if we wanna get a decent place?

I know what u mean I have listened to that song so so many times, especially when it first came out, also I loved the video and his expressions, and well...the whole of Mika in it! That song drew me in so much and I dont knwo what it is about it, I think it is jus very catchy and very addictive (although this is the same for the whole of Mika and his music).

Liz x xx

yeah same.. I didnt' stop listening to it on the first day i downloaded it till I knew ALLL the words :naughty:

and the vid is just amazing, it's just so natural u know with his family and friends and looking so happy.. it is my all time fav vid :wub2: then LT :bleh:

yeah same.. I didnt' stop listening to it on the first day i downloaded it till I knew ALLL the words :naughty:

and the vid is just amazing, it's just so natural u know with his family and friends and looking so happy.. it is my all time fav vid :wub2: then LT :bleh:

Yeah definitely my fave Mika vid of all time, it jus suits the song so much, and it looks like it was so much fun to make!