This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

i don't really understand wat he's saying :blink: any help...it's something bout he wanted ppl to stand up or something like that but they wouldn't...???:blink:

He is tellin a story of how in Newcastle he got in trouble because he kept telling everyone on the balcony to stand up but whenever he turned around they sat down again so he kept going on at them and they got annoyed cos the security guyards kept getting them to sit down and Mika finishes by sayin

" if you are in the (rows?) doesnt matter what anyone is saying, get the f*** up!"

I was at this gig and I loved it there were so many highlights like him slipping up half naked, the only reason he stayed topless for about three songs was cos me and some mates started a chant of 'off off off' when he was trying to put his t shirt on the wrong way! It was an amazing gig! Also during the story he says that he was being a di*k so yeah this show is not suitable for kids!!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But how did you discover MFC ?

For my exams !!!!I hate the subjects i need to prepare for my exams ahhhhhrh!i won't be here until the middle of Feb !:boxed:

It's slow for me too !!!:thumbdown:

erm i think it was cos i was watching Mika interviews on youtube and at the beginning it would say MFC (mikafanclub) so i checked it out, but i didn't join til like 3 weeks after. How did u discover it?

aw that sucks :thumbdown: stupid school/uni taking over everything :sneaky2:

ok, so i'm not the only one suffering from the stupid speed of MFC then :bleh:

lol nope it's TT dollars....$6.30 TT is $1 US!! so that would be about $40 US for the hoodie.

i meant,for the guitar, one thousand 9 hundred and some dollars lol don't know the exact price i think it was $1,917 though.

it has guitar tabs...or wait u can use the same notes right :blink: where'd u get it??

now that makes more sense lol.. it doesn't seem so bad tbh thats £20 here, usually a hoodie would cost like £25-£35 ($50-$70)

really? wooow.. that's a lot.. but then again its a guitar so i guess it would be lol.

it's got note for piano and vocals, and tabs for guitar :wink2:

errm Amazon.

He is tellin a story of how in Newcastle he got in trouble because he kept telling everyone on the balcony to stand up but whenever he turned around they sat down again so he kept going on at them and they got annoyed cos the security guyards kept getting them to sit down and Mika finishes by sayin

" if you are in the (rows?) doesnt matter what anyone is saying, get the f*** up!"

I was at this gig and I loved it there were so many highlights like him slipping up half naked, the only reason he stayed topless for about three songs was cos me and some mates started a chant of 'off off off' when he was trying to put his t shirt on the wrong way! It was an amazing gig! Also during the story he says that he was being a di*k so yeah this show is not suitable for kids!!!

:biggrin2: LOL thank you so much!!! i haven't watched any of his gigs on youtube since his first one in oct :shocked: and i don't know why but i can't be bothered :shocked: i don't know wat's happening to me!!! lol...it's so many to watch and i just feel like i can't be bothered, but then stuff like this comes up but watever :roftl:

ooo yeah. i knew that :mf_rosetinted: that reminds me i better send mine now :roftl: and to think i finished it wks ago lol.

ha ha silly girl :bleh: yey just received your email.. errm will open it once i can get myself off the MFC for a second lol

Around three! The rest are in June!

erm i think it was cos i was watching Mika interviews on youtube and at the beginning it would say MFC (mikafanclub) so i checked it out, but i didn't join til like 3 weeks after. How did u discover it?

aw that sucks :thumbdown: stupid school/uni taking over everything :sneaky2:

ok, so i'm not the only one suffering from the stupid speed of MFC then :bleh:

You have less than me !!!:sneaky2::naughty:

You should have discovered it then !

I discovered by google and i've been searching stuff about Mika !!!

And MFC was there !!!

Yes but I'm very afraid of them because i hate all the subjects except geography !!!

You're not !!!we are effected by the MFC unloading syndrom !!!:naughty:

at a gig or something? :S was it fans he was telling to stand up? :blink:

i don't know why many times i can't seem to understand wat he's saying :roftl:

yeah he was telling his fans to stand up and they would then they'd sit down again and he didn't understand why.. then he found out the security guys weren't letting them sit down.

was it cos he was speaking half naked? cos i had that problem :naughty::roftl:

yeah he was telling his fans to stand up and they would then they'd sit down again and he didn't understand why.. then he found out the security guys weren't letting them sit down.

was it cos he was speaking half naked? cos i had that problem :naughty::roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: We all have that problem!!

now that makes more sense lol.. it doesn't seem so bad tbh thats £20 here, usually a hoodie would cost like £25-£35 ($50-$70)

really? wooow.. that's a lot.. but then again its a guitar so i guess it would be lol.

it's got note for piano and vocals, and tabs for guitar :wink2:

errm Amazon.

really :blink: but $12 TT is one pound....it's soooo expensive for us with our conversion! oh yes it wks out lol....yeah but i saw hoodies advertising for like $10-15 US!! but the prices of things here are really expensive considering how much we work for u know.

I am going offline for a bit to watch the Mika live in concert programme on TMF...anyone else going to watch it? its at 6pm GMT

oh yeah i forgot its on! lol.. hmm even though i've seen it like 100 times.. i'm still gonna watch it :naughty:

You have less than me !!!:sneaky2::naughty:

You should have discovered it then !

I discovered by google and i've been searching stuff about Mika !!!

And MFC was there !!!

Yes but I'm very afraid of them because i hate all the subjects except geography !!!

You're not !!!we are effected by the MFC unloading syndrom !!!:naughty:

i have one :fisch: lol

glad MFC comes up on the first page of Google search woop :biggrin2:

oooh.. that sucks :thumbdown: but i'm sure you'll do well anyway!!

thank god :sweatdrop: lol

really :blink: but $12 TT is one pound....it's soooo expensive for us with our conversion! oh yes it wks out lol....yeah but i saw hoodies advertising for like $10-15 US!! but the prices of things here are really expensive considering how much we work for u know.

yeah thats also true.. whats your minimum wage there?

how many pages?? :fisch: and price?? :)

errm quite a few pages.. i don't remember how many.. and it cost me £6 cos i got it second hand but new.. errm u can work out how much that is :naughty:

i gotta go now, bye guys! x x