This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES :roftl: and they r pretty funny ones...and a lot of Aussie ones too :naughty:

do u remember a dutch one? ;DD

I'm nervous too when i speak in a other language !!

But i'll get used to it after few days !!well you told me that she 's american but i'm sure your teacher is kinda jealous of you that you have a brit accent !

I'm happy cause it was a wonderful day outside and i watched comedies !

she is jealous :mf_rosetinted: ;D

youre also nervous too speak english? I have the samee! im a red-head then! ;D

:naughty:

i want to see snow soooooo badly!!!!!! i wanna make snowmen/snowmika :naughty: snow angels, get in a snowball fight, get a sled.....:biggrin2:

I KNOWW! :mf_lustslow: a snowfight with mika would be sooo romantic!

vanessa! :roftl: don't put me off! it's a good drink! lol.. did u hear about how they made this hair gel made out of bull semen? anyway.. ahem lol next topic :fisch::roftl:

ahahaha wasn't this a topic wayyyy back in the first thread??? i remember we were talking about that and i think that's when the whole talk about dork came up :lmfao: DORK :lmfao:

I'm so mature :mf_rosetinted::cool:

weeeee snowwwwwww....oh god wen i see snow in real i would be such a child :roftl: but hey growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional (or something like that :roftl: )

vanessa! :roftl: don't put me off! it's a good drink! lol.. did u hear about how they made this hair gel made out of bull semen? anyway.. ahem lol next topic :fisch::roftl:

I can do mikasnowmen now !!!:naughty: i feel like a kid too !!!snow is so much fun !

I'm not joking Danika !:lmfao: it really has !Why do you think it has that cherry flavor ?

ahahaha wasn't this a topic wayyyy back in the first thread??? i remember we were talking about that and i think that's when the whole talk about dork came up :lmfao: DORK :lmfao:

Yes you're right !

We're repeating ourselves !!!:roftl:

u know wat...u know how they have those angels u put on top the tree instead of a star....they should have an animated mika one :wub2::roftl: with him tugging at his braces and wen u plug it in his braces light up in diff colours and he does the carolina dance :wub2::lmao:

OMG!! :wub2:hehehehe thats a fantastic ideeeea! :woot_jump: that would be sooo fantastic!

really? hmm.. i don't remember talking about bull sperm before .. i remember whale penises.. only cos we kept calling each other dorks or summin like that? anyway.. lol.. is it the time of night to be talking bout these things? :roftl:

hey does anyone know who's msn name is twany?? i accepted this person but have no idea lol....last person i did that to was a MFCer, so....any idea???

errrm... no idea.. don't think i have anyone with that name.. just wait til the person comes online then ask them :wink2:

do u remember a dutch one? ;DD

sorry nope too many to remember from last year! i didn't see the one this year...i missed it the other day :sneaky2: but i'm on the look out 4 a re-run:biggrin2: but i think a few of the Dutch ones were with a beer or some alcohol...

I KNOWW! :mf_lustslow: a snowfight with mika would be sooo romantic!

unless he melts the snow :mf_rosetinted:

really? hmm.. i don't remember talking about bull sperm before .. i remember whale penises.. only cos we kept calling each other dorks or summin like that? anyway.. lol.. is it the time of night to be talking bout these things? :roftl:

:roftl: well erm it's 3:12 pm here :roftl: i dunno :roftl:

it has a cherry flavour? not that i would know what bull's sperm tastes of vanessa :sneaky2::roftl:

she is jealous :mf_rosetinted: ;D

youre also nervous too speak english? I have the samee! im a red-head then!

I think Linda knows how bull sperm taste like !!!:bleh:

Be sure !:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah very and shy !!!:boxed:

OMG!! :wub2:hehehehe thats a fantastic ideeeea! :woot_jump: that would be sooo fantastic!

wouldn't it!!! if only...hmmm i'm still on holis i think i'm gonna make a mika something, but i can't go that technical.....ahaha imagine my parents' faces if they see that on the tree :roftl: (they don't fancy Mika)