This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I am good thanks. SO what is everyone up to for new year?

will most likely go to central london to see the fireworks and live music.. then will probably sleepover mika's house hehe i wish lol. What u gonna do?

ah yeah i was reading the thread bout that :bleh: i must find where they're hiding.. where do u have to go on again?

what do you mean?

in the extra menu you ll find a some sheeps and you have to click on one of those.. :naughty:

and you have to click on an apple! ;D

and in the live from paris menu you have to click on the stripes and then youll a big girl animation :wink2:

i'm good thanks :) though my throat is starting to hurt for some reason :blink: must be all the useless singing and talking i'm doing :naughty:

Oh.. :thumbdown:

But you need to sing some Mika's songs and you will se that your throat will be ok:naughty: It's proven!:naughty:

She doesn't listen to anyone !!!:thumbdown:

Well she used to take a while ago !She told me about marijuana !!!

that sucks :thumbdown: but i do hope she realises what she's doing to herself.. or well, i just hope she's not doing it on purpose to hurt herself.

ooh.. hmm well i guess its not as serious as other drugs, but still bad! Good thing u know better :wink2:

I had some meat balls with pasta !!!:biggrin2:

You should decide fast !:blink: but I'm sure a lollipop girl will fit you!:thumb_yello:

She doesn't listen to anyone !!!:thumbdown:

Well she used to take a while ago !She told me about marijuana !!!

Mmmm pasta:bleh:

Ok:naughty: But then i need to go to shop tomorrow morning and buy lot of lollipops:biggrin2:

You will be here on New Year?

that sucks :thumbdown: but i do hope she realises what she's doing to herself.. or well, i just hope she's not doing it on purpose to hurt herself.

ooh.. hmm well i guess its not as serious as other drugs, but still bad! Good thing u know better :wink2:

She always say that she doesn't like life and she would like to die :boxed:

So maybe she's doing it on purpose to hurt herself !

She tells me things that she would never tell to our mom !

what do you mean?

in the extra menu you ll find a some sheeps and you have to click on one of those.. :naughty:

and you have to click on an apple! ;D

and in the live from paris menu you have to click on the stripes and then youll a big girl animation :wink2:

just with the arrows right? cos they won't seem to allow me to go anywhere apart from the main menu at the bottom of the screen :blink: but i'll try again

Mmmm pasta:bleh:

Ok:naughty: But then i need to go to shop tomorrow morning and buy lot of lollipops:biggrin2:

You will be here on New Year?

Will your dress be made of lollipops ?

:naughty:

I'll be here day and night !You ?

She always say that she doesn't like life and she would like to die :boxed:

So maybe she's doing it on purpose to hurt herself !

She tells me things that she would never tell to our mom !

oh no, why does she need to think like that :thumbdown: if only she was a big fan of mika eh? :bleh:

well at least she can trust you, it would have been worsed if she bottled all these things up :wink2: but u can always still try talking some sense into her, it could work one day *crosses fingers*

Will your dress be made of lollipops ?

:naughty:

I'll be here day and night !You ?

I thought that my handbag will be full of lollipops, but idea about dress is good too :das:

So you will not going sleep all night?:naughty: I will be home all day and night too.. I think so.. We will celebrating at home.. Maybe i will come here rarely..

oh no, why does she need to think like that :thumbdown: if only she was a big fan of mika eh? :bleh:

well at least she can trust you, it would have been worsed if she bottled all these things up :wink2: but u can always still try talking some sense into her, it could work one day *crosses fingers*

She doesn't like him ! she still thinks he's gay and so what ?:mf_rosetinted: now the man isn't allowed to keep his sexuality safe !?:sneaky2:

She trusts me because i won't tell to our mom either !our mom always starts to argue and the fights !

I thought that my handbag will be full of lollipops, but idea about dress is good too :das:

So you will not going sleep all night?:naughty: I will be home all day and night too.. I think so.. We will celebrating at home.. Maybe i will come here rarely..

someone can eat you!Be careful!:bleh:

Nope i never sleep on New Year's EVE !

She doesn't like him ! she still thinks he's gay and so what ?:mf_rosetinted: now the man isn't allowed to keep his sexuality safe !?:sneaky2:

She trusts me because i won't tell to our mom either !our mom always starts to argue and the fights !

ach.. what she doesn't like him cos she thinks he's guy then? i know.. it sucks :thumbdown: i get asked a lot by random people (well that i know) what his sexuality is blah blah and how they think he's gay or not.. doesn't really matter, it's all about his music at the end of the day.

sounds like my mum :naughty: i would never tell her if i did those sort of things like as a habit.. she knows i've tried a fag once.. and i think she knows i've tried weed before.. but thats bout it.

someone can eat you!Be careful!:bleh:

Nope i never sleep on New Year's EVE !

I hope they will not:roftl:

You sleep all next day?:naughty:

I always try to stay up in New Year night too but i always asleep to 1 or 2 hours:thumbdown:

ach.. what she doesn't like him cos she thinks he's guy then? i know.. it sucks :thumbdown: i get asked a lot by random people (well that i know) what his sexuality is blah blah and how they think he's gay or not.. doesn't really matter, it's all about his music at the end of the day.

sounds like my mum :naughty: i would never tell her if i did those sort of things like as a habit.. she knows i've tried a fag once.. and i think she knows i've tried weed before.. but thats bout it.

Not really that he's gay !!!She likes gay men !But she wants to know why doesn't he reveal his sexuality ?:blink: That's right !!!His music counts here and that he makes it beautiful every day !

Well our mom i think it's worse than yours !