This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just going off your english on here!!

I think mine is getting worse!

your english? getting worse? :roftl: nooooo it cant! :lol3: mine is getting worser! :roftl:

i love to draw it is my third obsesion of 4. it calms me down when im picked on and makes me feel safe. thouh woe betideanyon who talks to me as i draw:blush-anim-cl: :wub2:

ooooh! what are you drawing then if ur drawing?

honest! i am not around people enough and my vocabulary should be flushed down the loo. im highly commen. my engish would make the queens head spin:wub2:

:roftl:

but the grammar is great and it isnt that bad!

hmwuahah i would love to see her head spinning around when ur talking to her! :roftl: but that cant happen!

usuay mythical creatures like dragns or unicorns or basaliss

buti will draw anything. exsept my cat.she knows wen i want to draw her. she moves:naughty:

you can take a picture from ur cat and then you can draw her! :biggrin2:

god sound like an old granny going on about her knitting ( no offence to any granny loving nitters)( or visa versa)lol

anyways we were on about bad spelles. i will beat you lot in worse spelleres. i cant evanspell my real name. now thats bad:naughty:

lol :lol3:

:roftl:

yup ! :wink2:

thats not bad! :shocked: you will learn it :wink2:

well im going bye byes now(pluss my bro wants the pc) so i shal see ou all tomorrow. love to you all. love to all you granny loveing knitteres. toodl pip scoodly wap. tatty bye mwa xxxxx:wub2: :mf_lustslow:

buwahaha! :roftl::roftl:

byebyeee! :huglove: