This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!! i thought you'd lived in the same time zone as me! MEGA POSTER?? WHAAAT ? WHERE? WHO ?

NEE :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

i luv english! <3

i think you said; can you understand latvia (? god damn i dunno how to call it!)

I said- or maybe better in latvian?:naughty:

I'm fine thanks !I think we should have slept at this hour :naughty:

Merry Christmas to you too Caz !:newyear:

Yeah we should:naughty: But i can't sleep anymore becouse it's Christmas time and becouse i looove MFC:roftl: But if seriously my dad awoke (it's correct word?:D)me.. And why are you don't sleep still?:bleh:

Yeah we should:naughty: But i can't sleep anymore becouse it's Christmas time and becouse i looove MFC:roftl: But if seriously my dad awoke (it's correct word?:D)me.. And why are you don't sleep still?:bleh:

Same here !!I love to much MFC and Christmas !:roftl:

Well i think the correct word is" wake "but it doesn't matter because i understood what you want to say !

I didn't want to sleep anymore because i don't like to sleep on Christmas :blink:

Same here !!I love to much MFC and Christmas !:roftl:

Well i think the correct word is" wake "but it doesn't matter because i understood what you want to say !

I didn't want to sleep anymore because i don't like to sleep on Christmas :blink:

Yeah, I understand you-it's Christmas but everybody sleeping:bleh: People can sleep when not Christmas.. Yeasterday I said my family that i will stay up all night but i did'nt, because it was sooo boring when everyone slept:thumbdown: :naughty:

Yeah, I understand you-it's Christmas but everybody sleeping:bleh: People can sleep when not Christmas.. Yeasterday I said my family that i will stay up all night but i did'nt, because it was sooo boring when everyone slept:thumbdown: :naughty:

Here in my house no one is sleeping except for my sister who is lazy !:naughty:

I slept only 4 hours last night ,but i've eaten a lot !:roftl:

Here in my house no one is sleeping except for my sister who is lazy !:naughty:

I slept only 4 hours last night ,but i've eaten a lot !:roftl:

:roftl:

Me too and i'm eating in this morning again:naughty: But i slept 6 hours:blink: Shame for me :naughty: