This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

:roftl:

Me too and i'm eating in this morning again:naughty: But i slept 6 hours:blink: Shame for me :naughty:

I haven't eaten anything now !Well only a bar of Snikers !:blink:

You shouldn't be shamed of yourself !You can do what you want for Christmas :wink2:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oy!! Glad to see i'm not the only one here...hehe i thought i was sad...christmas and i'm here on MFC! grr my bro has to work today and we can't open gifts till he gets back which is like next 8 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oy!! Glad to see i'm not the only one here...hehe i thought i was sad...christmas and i'm here on MFC! grr my bro has to work today and we can't open gifts till he gets back which is like next 8 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already got my presents! :biggrin2:

nope not alone at all :biggrin2: its funny to see that even christmas can't stop people from coming on MFC lol. Aw that sucks he needs to work on xmas day :thumbdown: what does he do?