This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nope not alone at all :biggrin2: its funny to see that even christmas can't stop people from coming on MFC lol. Aw that sucks he needs to work on xmas day :thumbdown: what does he do?

helicopter pilot.

it sucks for me cause i can't open gifts :sneaky2::roftl: he's lucky he loves working on holis cause he gets double pay!!!! lucky bastard and he doesn't give me any money :sneaky2: which i can spend on mika.

hmm.. i thought u were going :naughty: but ok if ya wanna post pics.. go ahead ::

:fisch: nope pics i'm gonna take :bleh: so i'll prob post later!

ok seriously i gtg now :roftl: i'm gonna open one gift carefully and then wrap it back :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

u know wen i was a kid i use to do that hehehe peek at most of my gifts and then tape it back carefully and act surprised on christmas day. and i never believed in santa :blink:

What did you get?

okay i already got presents with st nicholas but i just DIDNT expect this! :roftl: ive got a ds game, super monkey ball touch and roll, and a mika usb relax stick :wub2: i dont have it at home but my dad pre-ordered it and i have that paper! :naughty: so hows your 1st crimbo day goign? :biggrin2:

okay i already got presents with st nicholas but i just DIDNT expect this! :roftl: ive got a ds game, super monkey ball touch and roll, and a mika usb relax stick :wub2: i dont have it at home but my dad pre-ordered it and i have that paper! :naughty: so hows your 1st crimbo day goign? :biggrin2:

I won't get the usb stick until next week! You're lucky!

My christmas is good thanks! I think I've eaten too much!

I won't get the usb stick until next week! You're lucky!

My christmas is good thanks! I think I've eaten too much!

oh same! i think ill get the usb in about 2 weeks i think :blink:

heeh yeah im lucky! :roftl:

oh :shocked:

what did you ate theN? :shocked:

I got really nice photo frame, some money,dvd and candies:bleh: But i hope for more..:naughty:

And you?

i never used to get presents but ive got monkey ball touch and roll for the nintendo ds and.. a mika usb stick (relax) okay lol its not at my home right now but its ordered! :roftl:

i never used to get presents but ive got monkey ball touch and roll for the nintendo ds and.. a mika usb stick (relax) okay lol its not at my home right now but its ordered! :roftl:

nice presents :) you are waiting for some more?:naughty: