This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

I've only heard him swear a couple of times on the DVD but not at a gig!

what in the documentary? hehe, too bad they got bleeped out :fisch: really? he swears A LOT at gigs :blink:well not alot alot, but quite a bit

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't actually remember tbh :blink: but it was mostly like oh mika was really good on that show he did.. or the radio or wherever he was performing, there weren't much of these threads where we play games, or talk about something in particular.

yeeah 2nd top poster :naughty::naughty: btw.. still keeping track of your posts til friday :bleh: mwahaha

yeah same.. and i'm usually a quick typer, but with the whole 'wait 35 seconds before posting' sooo annoying lol

Well you mean it was boring at the beginning right ?:naughty:

and you haven't had so many posts on a day !!!:roftl:

I'm afraid i won't be next year !!i try to make some more posts till the 2nd of january !

Sometimes that happens to me too or when the MFC is not loading so annoying :bleh:

nope hoodie alone is $250. lol see wat i tell yall everything here is expensive...well atleast the stuff i like!! the guitar was $1,9?? lol.

u do?!?! wait he has a bk out with all the notes 4 all the songs?

i was reading the last 10 pgs...reminiscing on the ole days and about gigs.....the first time i saw him was the ending of GK on mtv but i didn't pay attention, then i was on youtube and i saw LT and well the rest is history!!!

and Danika, i know wat u mean...now he's even more famous and then there'll just be ppl who want to meet him to get his autograph cause of his popularity...and then there's his hardcore, genuine fans who like him for who he really is (well all that we know of him) and we won't get a chance to meet him :tears:

what? :shocked: $250! wait how much is that in american dollars? or do u use like the same dollars? soz currencies confuse me sometimes :blush-anim-cl: whats $1,9?

yup he does :biggrin2: i'm trying to learn them on the paino.

oh the good ole times lol. yup exactly.. sad ain't it :sad: not unless.. he does some special events for his hardcore fans :fisch:

He also swore at the Bournemouth concert in Nov look at this vid Mika at Bournemouth It was so funny!!

Liz x x x

ah yeah i remember this vid.. i never seem to hear what he's saying.. maybe cos i get too distracted cos he's talking half naked.. god when does that happen :bleh: i really wish i could see him slip properly there.. in the nicest way ever, don't want him to get hurt of course :naughty:

Well you mean it was boring at the beginning right ?:naughty:

and you haven't had so many posts on a day !!!:roftl:

I'm afraid i won't be next year !!i try to make some more posts till the 2nd of january !

Sometimes that happens to me too or when the MFC is not loading so annoying :bleh:

yeeah summin like that :fisch: lol.

what the whole next year? or u mean just for your exams right?

i shouldn't be here next year either til like the end of january.. god i really don't wanna fail my exams, but its so hard with this stupid distraction *whacks the computer really hard* :naughty:

argh! i hate it when the MFC goes all slow.. espesh when there's such a great convo going on its like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. anyway lol.. it's being pretty slow with me now :sad:

i don't really understand wat he's saying :blink: any help...it's something bout he wanted ppl to stand up or something like that but they wouldn't...???:blink:

yeah because the security people were telling them off, but he didn't realise it..

yeeah summin like that :fisch: lol.

what the whole next year? or u mean just for your exams right?

i shouldn't be here next year either til like the end of january.. god i really don't wanna fail my exams, but its so hard with this stupid distraction *whacks the computer really hard* :naughty:

argh! i hate it when the MFC goes all slow.. espesh when there's such a great convo going on its like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. anyway lol.. it's being pretty slow with me now :sad:

But how did you discover MFC ?

For my exams !!!!I hate the subjects i need to prepare for my exams ahhhhhrh!i won't be here until the middle of Feb !:boxed:

It's slow for me too !!!:thumbdown:

what? :shocked: $250! wait how much is that in american dollars? or do u use like the same dollars? soz currencies confuse me sometimes :blush-anim-cl: whats $1,9?

yup he does :biggrin2: i'm trying to learn them on the paino.

oh the good ole times lol. yup exactly.. sad ain't it :sad: not unless.. he does some special events for his hardcore fans :fisch:

lol nope it's TT dollars....$6.30 TT is $1 US!! so that would be about $40 US for the hoodie.

i meant,for the guitar, one thousand 9 hundred and some dollars lol don't know the exact price i think it was $1,917 though.

it has guitar tabs...or wait u can use the same notes right :blink: where'd u get it??

yeah because the security people were telling them off, but he didn't realise it..

Apparently the security guards were being mean and not letting people stand up!

at a gig or something? :S was it fans he was telling to stand up? :blink:

i don't know why many times i can't seem to understand wat he's saying :roftl: