This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

I understood now !!!

You go outside because of Mika and school !!I'd do the same :bleh:

yeah.. but now i kinda just enjoy my own company when i go out .. like before i'd be too afraid just incase i didn't know where i was going, but i'm getting the hang of things now :biggrin2: i do love london really, as much as it annoys me :naughty:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah.. but now i kinda just enjoy my own company when i go out .. like before i'd be too afraid just incase i didn't know where i was going, but i'm getting the hang of things now :biggrin2: i do love london really, as much as it annoys me :naughty:

It sounds like a great city! I can't wait until I get to go!

But it's better not to go outside alone in London because it's so huge and you get lost !I'm sure if you also take your map with you right ?:naughty:

I love London too !!!!And i miss it now !

But it's better not to go outside alone in London because it's so huge and you get lost !I'm sure if you also take your map with you right ?:naughty:

I love London too !!!!And i miss it now !

lol.. naah its not that bad :bleh: .. no i don't take a map :naughty: i just ask people around, maps end up confusing me sometimes.

aw, just 2 months to go til u get to see it again :biggrin2:

lol.. naah its not that bad :bleh: .. no i don't take a map :naughty: i just ask people around, maps end up confusing me sometimes.

aw, just 2 months to go til u get to see it again :biggrin2:

You're right !Maps are annoying !!!:boxed: people are more helpful !!

It's ages till then !!1st of all i need to take my uni exams and I come especially for Mika and then London !:wub2: