This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

You're right !Maps are annoying !!!:boxed: people are more helpful !!

It's ages till then !!1st of all i need to take my uni exams and I come especially for Mika and then London !:wub2:

yeah.. if they know what you're talking about :bleh: once when me and laura were looking for the venue where mika was performing none of them had any idea where it was.. so we spent like 1 hour going the wrong way :naughty:

it's a great way to celebrate though :biggrin2: then u can like relax.. til next time

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah.. if they know what you're talking about :bleh: once when me and laura were looking for the venue where mika was performing none of them had any idea where it was.. so we spent like 1 hour going the wrong way :naughty:

it's a great way to celebrate though :biggrin2: then u can like relax.. til next time

The map I bought isn't good :thumbdown: it is written very small and everyone who i met there told me it isn't good !!I spend with laura like 5 hours on the roads !hasn't she told you ?

But on the 27th we don't have any gig and then i'm gonna walk around all London !

The map I bought isn't good :thumbdown: it is written very small and everyone who i met there told me it isn't good !!I spend with laura like 5 hours on the roads !hasn't she told you ?

But on the 27th we don't have any gig and then i'm gonna walk around all London !

was it those one page maps? cos they're pretty crap, there's not enough space for the whole of london in there :thumbdown:

goood.. and if i'm free i can take u around :wink2: and make sure we find all the singles :bleh:

was it those one page maps? cos they're pretty crap, there's not enough space for the whole of london in there :thumbdown:

goood.. and if i'm free i can take u around :wink2: and make sure we find all the singles :bleh:

Hellooooooooo!! How's you tonight?

How do you know how many drinks i had ?:naughty:

Zoolander is funny !The one with Ben Stiller right ?

Yeah-with Ben Stiller.it's funny!:naughty:

You said that you will feel wonderful if you will be drunk this evening.. And now you saying that you feel like in heaven:naughty: :blink:

goood.. and if i'm free i can take u around :wink2: and make sure we find all the singles

Yeah-with Ben Stiller.it's funny!

You said that you will feel wonderful if you will be drunk this evening.. And now you saying that you feel like in heaven:naughty: :blink:

No it wasn't !!!It's quite a big map but it's the writing which bothers me !!!

Thanks !I hope you'll keep your promise now !!!And depends how much money i'll have !

But i don't like Ben Stiller anyway !!!!I consider him a disgusting man !:blink:

Well Mika is the one who makes me feel like in heaven now !

Thanks !I hope you'll keep your promise now !!!And depends how much money i'll have !

But i don't like Ben Stiller anyway !!!!I consider him a disgusting man !:blink:

Well Mika is the one who makes me feel like in heaven now !

Why so?:naughty:

Oh..so it's not some drinkie:naughty: Of course Mika:wub2:

well, i promise i'll come if i'm not busy.. if i am then i can't really do anything :naughty: well just to give u a rough idea it'll be £2-£3 for the cd's and £3-£4 for vinyls.. so u can always bring extra or something

Why so?:naughty:

Oh..so it's not some drinkie:naughty: Of course Mika:wub2:

Because i don't like his face !But i like Hugh Grant !

I've drank just a bottle of red bull but mika videos make me be on a other planet !!!:wub2:

well, i promise i'll come if i'm not busy.. if i am then i can't really do anything :naughty: well just to give u a rough idea it'll be £2-£3 for the cd's and £3-£4 for vinyls.. so u can always bring extra or something

I'll buy only the Cd's !But i also think one single is expensive !what extra should i bring ?

Because i don't like his face !But i like Hugh Grant !

I've drank just a bottle of red bull but mika videos make me be on a other planet !!!:wub2:

Yeah.. they make me too:wub2: Oh, i like Hugh Grant too..I like his movie "About boy"-or something and "Bridget Joness Diary"too..:thumb_yello:

I'll buy only the Cd's !But i also think one single is expensive !what extra should i bring ?

ok.. really? i think they're pretty cheap :blink: usually £2 is the cheapest u can get for a single.. or there's 99p but only if there's like one song on it