This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah just GK :thumbdown: unfortunately..

cos they're stupid :tears: lol.. i wish i'd bought it on the day it came out.. but no, me and my stubborn mind *slaps forehead*

But what's so special about GK ?it has more songs in it ?

You should have bought it then !But you can't find it anywhere ?:shocked::blink:

I don't know !!!!Let's give it a plate over its head :naughty:

ha ha.. errmm i'm not sure how that will help but ok :naughty:

this is when a nice, big room with snacks and drinks and places to sit and chat comes in handy :wub2: how cool would that be.. a nice room full of us MFCers listening to mika playing in the background.. seeing him play on the tv :bleh::naughty: .. aah sweet dreams lol

this is when a nice, big room with snacks and drinks and places to sit and chat comes in handy :wub2: how cool would that be.. a nice room full of us MFCers listening to mika playing in the background.. seeing him play on the tv :bleh::naughty: .. aah sweet dreams lol

What a nice thought!

I agree with that !And Mika playing only for the MFCers !!!!that would be cool !

But the place?that's a mistery !!!

I'm going now !Bye bye